Ratings for Dr. David A. Warkentin

Absolutely marvelous clinic and outstanding doctor. He really knows his stuff. Patient listens and caring.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Always a great experience seeing this doctor. His skills are amazing.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I flew in from Houston to see this dr after reading #1 all over rating sites. In short. I wish he were in Texas. Absolutely amazing and genius. He absolutely deserves the 1000s of accolades. Thank you Dr. Warkentin for helping me when literally none of the 20 or so Drs I've seen in 5 years were able to. #ihavemylifeback. Eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

This doctor, his staff, his vision and his clinic are seriously 10 years ahead of anyone in his field. The fact that he and his MD's DO's and Chiropractors all communicate for the best patient result is something ALL doctors offices should be doing.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Relief. Simple as that. I had been in pain for months. I had seen other Drs for the rib pain and from meds to chiropractors to massage. Nothing helped. My Capt sent me to see Dr. Warkentin. He's the only one who bothered to take X-rays. It showed 2 of my ribs popped out. I had 2 manipulation and finally have relief. Awesome office.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

After a hellish visit to the joint I found verve and Dr. warkentin. Unlike the prior clinic who saw me for 10 min no real exam I was pressured Into a membership. I want to verve saw 2 doctors who actually took insurance and spent 90 min with a thorough exam and X-rays. I felt I was being heard I'm so grateful I found this clinic after the shady start at the membership place!!! Dr. Warkentin has built something unlike anything I've ever seen. It is clear his commitment of excellence to his patients and his profession.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I had a headache with a temporal lump for months. Though this dr was out of town he instructed one of his doctors what should be ordered. He knew the phone number to the neuro radiologist. He recommended a CT of the head. The radiologist agreed with him and witching 12 hours I was scheduled. Dr. Warkentin's primary concern is and has always been his patients.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Excellent dr. Awesome staff and amazing bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Always available a truly cares about not only his patients but his incredible staff

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I met Dr. Warkentin today at the medical area of the Red Cross George Brown convention center medical aid area for hurricane Harvey. Seeing him in action from manipulation to laceration was remarkable. It's too bad he doesn't live in Texas.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. David A. Warkentin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Warkentin graduated from Life University in Atlanta Georgia in 1998. His undergraduate degree was attained at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg , Manitoba Canada. He is very involved with world medical missions traveling to foreign countries and providing healthcare to those who have none. He recently returned from a medical mission in Mwanza Tanzania in April 2015 where he and a team of doctors in various fields across the country were able to provide care to those who previously had no access. Dr. Warkentin is an avid pilot and was involved in the formation of pilotshares in 2006. He is involved with many professional sports organizations and has spent several years on days off in surgery with colleagues to better understand the patent he treats, whether it be total joint replacement, to arthroscopic repair or spine surgery, Dr. Warkentins medical circle of friends are amongst the best in their fields. He lives by the motto "good doctors refer to to good doctors" and takes this very seriously. His patients come first and it shows by the continued growth of his Verve Wellness Center and now Verve Pain Institute.

• English
  • French
  • Spanish

• Life University (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Manitoba