Dr. David A. Warkentin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David A. Warkentin

Incredibly good doctor. He has single handly figured out more in one day than a team of doctors did in 10 years. I owe this man my life. I was in so much pain I contemplated taking my life. I feel like there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you a million times Dr. Warkentin

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Awesome doctor. He 100% cares about his patients and their outcomes

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I was surprised with all the raves on years of five star reviews. But after having had the privilege of seeing this doctor. I’m leaving my own 10 star. Well deserved.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

No one. And I mean no one adjustsvyou neck and mid back like this phenom does. Out friggin standing

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

A true gentleman and superb doctor. He really takes the time to listen and hear his patients. A rare commodity in today’s day and age.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Always there for his patients. Weekends and all. I’ve had to call him on a Sunday and he still graciously sees me and my family. I doctor like Dr. Warkentin is hard to find in today’s day and age

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Warkentin’s for some time now. He is compassionate caring and knows his stuff. I’m grateful he still sees patients. I don’t know what I’ll do once he decides to stop. I’ve not met another doctor who could hold a candle to him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

This doctor truly has magic hands. I’ve seen many chiropractors in 40 years and none of them come remotely close to his level of expertise. Truly a caring doctor with phenomenal bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Outstanding dr. The hospital couldn’t figure out what was wrong w me in 48 hours she drc warkentin figured it out over the phone in 10 min. Amazing.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Great dr. Great staff. Great facility. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. David A. Warkentin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Warkentin graduated from Life University in Atlanta Georgia in 1998. His undergraduate degree was attained at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg , Manitoba Canada. He is very involved with world medical missions traveling to foreign countries and providing healthcare to those who have none. He recently returned from a medical mission in Mwanza Tanzania in April 2015 where he and a team of doctors in various fields across the country were able to provide care to those who previously had no access. Dr. Warkentin is an avid pilot and was involved in the formation of pilotshares in 2006. He is involved with many professional sports organizations and has spent several years on days off in surgery with colleagues to better understand the patent he treats, whether it be total joint replacement, to arthroscopic repair or spine surgery, Dr. Warkentins medical circle of friends are amongst the best in their fields. He lives by the motto "good doctors refer to to good doctors" and takes this very seriously. His patients come first and it shows by the continued growth of his Verve Wellness Center and now Verve Pain Institute.

• English
  • French
  • Spanish

• Life University (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Manitoba