Ratings for Dr. David A. Warkentin

I got into an accident last night and called Dr Warkentin at 7:30 pm. He picked up in the middle of dinner calmed me down told me to call the police get a report after asking if I was ok. He also gave me direction on where to take my car. He had a friend call who handled everything. The following morning he cane in “Saturday “ on his day off even though he had another dr in. Seriously a life saver. If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Warkentin as your doctor. You’re lucky enough.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

Love him for being him. No pretense just kindness and results. Really a doc who cares about his patients

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

I have had migraines for several years,..I was referred to this dr because of his reputation with dealing with complex migraines and cluster headaches. He did a series of tests, mrs and lab blood tests and after a few weeks my daily migraines disappeared completely. I never thought I'd have a week without a migraine let alone 4 months 2 weeks and 4 days......and holding.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

My dentist referred me to dr Warkentin after 5 hours of dental surgery. I woke up with a bad crick in my neck. 2 visits and perfect. None of this 3 times a week Mumbo jumbo.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2019

I started seeing Dr Haynes at Verve for headaches as my primary care and she referred me to Dr W. At first I was a little hesitant to see a chiropractor but she assured me I was in good hands. I’ve been going in 2 times a month for 4 months and my headaches have all but disappeared. He truly is a gifted doctor who is clearly passionate about what he does.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Truly a doctor that other drs should try and emulate. Really goes above and beyond on expectations. Incredibly smart and has a way of getting you to understand his report and mri results. As a New Mesa Firefighter I see why literally 80% of the veterans in the department see him. MFD eng 209

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Dr Warkentin was the only dr that picked up his phone in a Sunday after I injured my back hiking. He took the time to open his office that same day and spent 2 hours with me. Long story short he diagnosed what had happened and I felt far better than when I cane in. Class act all the way.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Saw Dr W after a car accident. He had been my dr for years prior and it had been some time since I had seen him. Going back in, he was the same kind dr he had been prior. He quickly figured out where my pain was coming from and reviewed my MRIs with me so I could understand them. If you really want a doctor who is a cut above knows his stuff and cares about you, look no further.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Exceptional. When everyone told my father he had Parkinson’s for years it was him that diagnosed nph. He arranged from a brain shunt and is 100 back to normal. Praise is what I have. Literally saved my fathers life by going above and beyond.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Very unprofessional lied about my diagnosis asked him about my health told me something different

Submitted September 22, 2019

Dr. David A. Warkentin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Warkentin graduated from Life University in Atlanta Georgia in 1998. His undergraduate degree was attained at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg , Manitoba Canada. He is very involved with world medical missions traveling to foreign countries and providing healthcare to those who have none. He recently returned from a medical mission in Mwanza Tanzania in April 2015 where he and a team of doctors in various fields across the country were able to provide care to those who previously had no access. Dr. Warkentin is an avid pilot and was involved in the formation of pilotshares in 2006. He is involved with many professional sports organizations and has spent several years on days off in surgery with colleagues to better understand the patent he treats, whether it be total joint replacement, to arthroscopic repair or spine surgery, Dr. Warkentins medical circle of friends are amongst the best in their fields. He lives by the motto "good doctors refer to to good doctors" and takes this very seriously. His patients come first and it shows by the continued growth of his Verve Wellness Center and now Verve Pain Institute.

• English
  • French
  • Spanish

• Life University (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Manitoba