Dr. David A. Warkentin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David A. Warkentin

I was referred to Dr Warkentin by my cardiologist who swears by him. I’d been having non cardiac related chest pains. I saw Dr. Warkentin and he crated my skins. Turns out I have several misaligned ribs. One manipulation and chest pain is gone.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Wow. I’ll atart there. There’s a reason why this guy is an internet legend. I’ve never had a doctor take the time he did to explain all the results of the exam findings. He really made me feel like I was heard and understood what i was going through. Really a first rate doctor and first rate office.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Dr Warkentin cares about your needs on a personal level. Treats you as a friend rather than just another patient. He listened to my concerns, understood my past medical issues, and helped me with my current needs. Can’t reccomend him and his office enough!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Ridiculously amazing dr. A wealth of knowledge super kind and frankly a very handsome man. It’s a win win. Awesome office to

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

He’s been my doctor for 6 months and I’ve never felt better. Truly hands that heal. No more migraines

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Words cannot describe how grateful I am for this doctor. He found out what was causing my back pain after 10 years of no answers. Life is finally worth living again

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

This is doctor worth keeping. He definitely goes the extra mile to figure out what ails you. I’ve called him after hours. He picks up. I’ve sent him emails. He responds. I’ve sent him messages on FB. He takes the time to respond. He has been my doc for 17 years and I’m grateful as heck to have him in mine and my families life. He’s exceptional.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

Saw Dr. Warkentin for the first time Monday after a terrible wreck. He made me feel like there was a light at the end of the tunnel and really cared. I’m looking forward to my treatment and healing.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

I feel so incredibly lucky to have found Dr. Warkentin. Truly a remarkable man. I love this office. I love this doctor and. I love the staff. They definitely care about their patients.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Just went to Dr. Warkentins Christmas party. This man has a huge heart and is a really good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. David A. Warkentin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Warkentin graduated from Life University in Atlanta Georgia in 1998. His undergraduate degree was attained at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg , Manitoba Canada. He is very involved with world medical missions traveling to foreign countries and providing healthcare to those who have none. He recently returned from a medical mission in Mwanza Tanzania in April 2015 where he and a team of doctors in various fields across the country were able to provide care to those who previously had no access. Dr. Warkentin is an avid pilot and was involved in the formation of pilotshares in 2006. He is involved with many professional sports organizations and has spent several years on days off in surgery with colleagues to better understand the patent he treats, whether it be total joint replacement, to arthroscopic repair or spine surgery, Dr. Warkentins medical circle of friends are amongst the best in their fields. He lives by the motto "good doctors refer to to good doctors" and takes this very seriously. His patients come first and it shows by the continued growth of his Verve Wellness Center and now Verve Pain Institute.

• English
  • French
  • Spanish

• Life University (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Manitoba