Dr. David A. Warkentin

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David A. Warkentin

Saw doc today after 6 months away in Canada. Awesome doctor. Awesome office

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

He cares, he’s great. He’s good, no other like him

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

What chiropractor figures out an auto immune disease like myesthenia gravis. Mine. That’s who. The best.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Saw him today after 9 years. Still the same guy but with a way bigger clinic. Humble and an excellent doctor. Mad respect.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Warkentin for a few years. He is professional, His clinic is well staffed, well run and my treatmemts have changed my life

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Absolute love for this doctor. He cares like no other.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

My gratitude to Dr W runs deep. I’ve had Parkinson’s for 9 years. Last year when I first saw him I could barely turn my neck. 8 months after I could turn my head right 70 degrees abs left 65. Nearly normal. I must admit. It wasn’t confortable. But well worth it.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

My normal doctor I’ve been seeing at Verve was out sick today. Dr. Warkentin was working to cover. I left feeling so much better and better than that, the doctor helped to get an MRI approved and completed! I have been waiting, literally, for three months and my PC can’t seem to get it approved. I have been hoping for this because I truly feel like I may have something more serious going on. #grateful Thank you Verve, Dr Warkentin and I hope you feel better soon Dr. Wolsey.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

He is the most knowledgeable doctor I've met and will help anyone. He has also built one of the most beautiful clinics in the country and an extensive referral network of the best doctors in their respective fields. Dr. Warkentin looks after patients better than any other doctor I've met

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

This guy knows what he's doing! I've never had a doctor as knowledgeable as Dr. Warkentin. He's always on time with appointments and has the best referral network around! He treats me like I'm his only patient. I had been dealing with a bad disc and after being treated by Dr. Warkentin I'm back to working out and living a normal life!

Dr. David A. Warkentin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Warkentin graduated from Life University in Atlanta Georgia in 1998. His undergraduate degree was attained at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg , Manitoba Canada. He is very involved with world medical missions traveling to foreign countries and providing healthcare to those who have none. He recently returned from a medical mission in Mwanza Tanzania in April 2015 where he and a team of doctors in various fields across the country were able to provide care to those who previously had no access. Dr. Warkentin is an avid pilot and was involved in the formation of pilotshares in 2006. He is involved with many professional sports organizations and has spent several years on days off in surgery with colleagues to better understand the patent he treats, whether it be total joint replacement, to arthroscopic repair or spine surgery, Dr. Warkentins medical circle of friends are amongst the best in their fields. He lives by the motto "good doctors refer to to good doctors" and takes this very seriously. His patients come first and it shows by the continued growth of his Verve Wellness Center and now Verve Pain Institute.

• English
  • French
  • Spanish

• Life University (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Manitoba