Ratings for Dr. Anthony C. Patterson

I have left messages for weeks, but no one has yet to return my call.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I left Dr. Patterson - taking too many meds. I got better. In 1980 was treated for anxiety disorder/depression by the Chief of Psychiatry, Augustus Schultz, MD. Lancaster General Hospital, ranked 30th in nation. With monthly therapy & valium and a SSRI, all went into remission in 1990. During treatment, worked 70 hears/wk, attended college full-time, degreed with Summa , Accounting, Rec'd Student of the Year 1995. Raised/supported a child cared for grandmother age, 78 on Saturdays - 8 years. Accomplishments, prevented bankruptcy of Kunzler & Co. Meat Packing, $52 mil/sales over 100 years old; in 2 months identified problem causing PA Power & Light (Lancaster Div) to be shut down due to 3 years losses. Moved to Charlotte, August,1997, went to Dr. for sore throat. Dr.'s wife went into my file and told my neighbor in a 300 home division, "I was crazy! I spoke nonsense! I was on a lot of meds.! Why? I mentioned the pysch history to the doctor. Dr.'s wife 1st met me driving into family practice with new sports car, $22,000 dollars in jewelry on fingers, stylish hair/clothing (I'm from the east), weight 110 lbs, body form muscular, face - attractive. Dr.'s wife - over weight, no make-up, cut-off butch hair, etc. Jealous! Neighbor went to Dr.'s office to get tranquilizers. Spoke to Dr.'s wife first. Said I told her to leave me alone. "You are a gossip". She really was. Dr.'s wife said, "You don't need tranquilizers." She's nuts." Neighbor left right to my house, quoting Dr.'s wife to me saying I'm getting on the phone and telling everyone. She did! 2 weeks past - + 140 adults thought I was crazy, including a day care center and elementary school. I put up with horrendous harassment from 10/97 to present, In 7/2001. Anxiety disorder/Depression out of remission. Filled out form for Patterson's, wrote, "older sister 11th grader - institutionalized - paranoia, delusional, schizophrenia. "un treatable" . Patterson ignored Dr Schultz. Had my records reflect sister's diagnosis & released records in 3/2007 to Healthcare of Carolina database I had no idea! Why did he do this? He was run out of Carmel Psychiatric where I first met him. He wanted to say to peers he had a schizophrenic. Whoopy! Consequences: Continually rec'd deplorable healthcare from North East doctors. Continually dismissed from family practices. Was sexually assaulted by a physician. Told 2 specialists at who ran Hep-C clinics in Cabarrus "virus coming from nail salons", in 2009. ( 2 specialists, 3 family practioners, 4 PAs, 1 surgeon. None believed me). Woman taking my blood at the University facility said, "OMG, I knew it!" " I watched them work in nail salons and just shook my head." Channel 3 released news in Fall of 2014, females in danger of exposure to Hep-C. Info sat on for 5 years concerning health of females across the country. Why? Patterson's diagnosis was so bad, doctors didn't believed me about anything! Since: 2 hospitalizations, - heart arrthymia,(sp?) Dr.s diagnosed as stoke. NE ran up bill of $27,000. Found nothing. Cardiologist 4 days prior to 991 call told me "going to have severe arrthymia. (sp?)" Second hospitalization, 2014. Severe abdominal pain lower rt side. (waited 4 hours to go to NE) Went to ER, young snobby doctor told nurse to give me shot of saline (salt/water) solution and say it was morphine. I knew immediately it was saline. I said to nurse. "What the heck are you doing to me, That's saline". Nurse, "I'm sorry! I'll get the morphine." Reply: "No you won't! I didn't ask for any pain meds. I am leaving!. Stayed to have sonogram of pelvis. Came back into ER. Young snobby doctor yelled out "Did you know your ovaries are shrunk up like raisins? (A. H.) Dr. Patterson copied only parts of my medical records to me not New Patient form with sister's diagnosis. Not husband's letter stating: "Stop it!" You are over-medicating my wife!" I found in my records a pre-dated letter he sent to every psychiatrist I saw afterwards. It was copied a document Patterson had altered using Med Scripts, Inc. Just scan in document the doctor wants to alter. Make alterations. How? All use Microsoft Word. Word has 500 fonts and every size lettering to match the scanned document's alpha characters and make the document look original when doctor from his office types alterations. Med Script then changes the date on the fax machine, close to the original date of document and sends it back to doctor. Quite a little system they have going there! Neighborhood never stopped harassing. Tried to kill 2 of my dogs. Board has sheriff and cruiser at annual meeting every year telling everyone about me, my address, my dangerous mental condition, etc. At least 2 new guys offer to "take care of me". I've been inside my home, since 2001. Dr. Patterson, you got to be #1 using fraud and destroying my life. But since you copied my records in 2014, the Statutes of Limitations (7 years) has re-new itself. See you court.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I usually don't take the time to even do a review on anyone but Dr. Patterson deserves every good word in the book to say about him!!!!! I prayed that I would find a doctor that would listen to me and I think he's my guardian angel helping me I feel so much more alive just meeting him!!!!! OMG and Linda at the front desk she is awesome so sweet I love her!!!!!! :)))) seriously if UR in need of help and have been looking for someone who really gives a damn about a person deeply and their depression or any problem please I don't care if the waiting list would be a month he is worth it and so glad to be part of their practice,,,, great doctor and great staff like a family love them also, I can't say enough how much Dr. Patterson knows his stuff!!!!!!! :). Jenny A.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

On 09/12/11, Dr. Patterson wrote me a letter to inform me that he would no longer be able to treat me. I was being treated for depression and anxiety. The dismissal of my treatment was due to some information he had seen/heard about me in the news (from a 3rd party). The information was false but Dr. Patterson took the information at face value, judged me and dismissed me as a patient. Dr. Patterson never gave me an opportunity to rebut the information. What kind of psychiatrist judges their patients? If he is judging me, he's obviously judging his other patients as well. He never even attempted to get my side of the story. After I received his letter I made several attempts to reach out to him but he would not take my calls. He dropped me at a time when I was going through a huge life changing crisis. Based on how he judged me, dropped me as a patient from treatment, never took my calls and never tried to find out the truth, he is a terrible person, doctor and psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

In this day and time an MD who doesn't run his appointments by the standard 15 min med check method is a prize. To find him knowledgeable, compassionate and nonjudgmental makes the whole difficult experience of having mental health issues so much easier to tolerate. I wanted to give up. His confidence and refusal to quit trying until we achieved something better than just stability has made all the difference!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

At first he seemed very kind and caring but as time went on he did not seem as interested in my concerns and issues. He even seemed to not really remember who Ibwas when he would come out to the waiting room to get me. For that reason I decided to go elsewhere to get more personalized help.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Great Experience, Thank you, Dr. Patterson and Southeast Psych.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Warm, good listener, knowledgeable, & inspires trust & confidence.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Excellent care. Really listens and is compassionate without judgment. Doesn't dance around the issues - he's direct and honest so you know what to expect from medications, treatments, and also dealing with him. Very dedicated to working with you to find the right medication(s) and treatment(s) for you.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008