Ratings for Dr. Stephanie A. Booth

Love! She listen to me, to understand the better way to help me.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

This is painful. I LOVE Dr. Booth. She knows her stuff - we have a fantastic working relationship - she doesn't make me feel less than for being informed about my disease and medications. She was supportive with my experimental phase through alternative medicine. BUT. She is not a good office manager and business owner. Crystal is terrible. She is sweet and I think she means well, but if I had a choice of putting my head through a brick wall and calling her... well... ouch. The problem is there is no way to send a message to Dr. Booth without going through Crystal. Crystal can barely talk in complete sentences - how can I trust that she is conveying complicated medical questions? Dr. Booth - I want to continue our good working relationship, but I just can't handle Crystal anymore. I'm sorry.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Her nurse is god awful. Crystal is completely incompetent and rude. Her staff has absolutely no common sense. There is a reason her partner, Dr. Sayers, is ranked one of the top rheumatologists in Austin and she isn't. Dr. Booth is arrogant and has terrible patient care. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. I've never written a review before but I feel like it's my civic duty to warn you against this cluster f**k called a doctors office.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

rude staff.....all of them. I'll never go back. Booth is arrogant.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Very good doctor but she simply has a staff nurse that is incompetent. The nurse does not follow up with meds, reports or insurance certifications and lies about it. Simply had to find another doctor. You will get good treatment from Dr Booth but when you can't get your meds or blood work done because of a nurse that just doesn't keep up it simply isn't worth it.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Honestly, i love Dr Booth and have seen her for many years even though they no longer accept my insurance. That being said when she got a new assistant, Crystal it has been terrible. I'm done. Shopping for a new Dr now, which is terrible because i like Dr Booth and i've never been made to wait as others have noted. Every time i need an RX refill it is just such a hassle to deal with Crystal. She doesn't communicate well and it is like pulling teeth to get options laid out. I asked some friends for a referral and one of them responded that she really likes Dr Booth but that her staff is terrible... Bingo....

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

I read some of the comments regarding Dr. Booth and her staff. I can honestly say that yes at times there is an hour delay from your appointment time and actually seeing Dr. Booth however I feel this is due to the fact that she takes the time to listen to you and discusses the treatments she feels is best and gets your opinion on the suggestions. I feel like this is a partnership between doctor and patient. RA is a hard disease to treat. My sister also has RA, she lives south of Houstion, and has gone the same gambit of trial and error in the medications. Dr. Booth is very honest when she says that medications is a trial to see which medications are effective as each case if unique in how the patient responds. I will continue to see Dr. Booth as I have total faith in her.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Uncaring, lack of follow up , lack of compassion.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Booth is extremely arrogant, uncaring and flat out rude. Same goes for her assistant, Crystal. They are not compassionate and not helpful at all. She diagnosed me with SLE and used several harmful medications which didn't work for my case only to tell me two years later she's not really sure of my diagnosis. Crystal has lied to me repeatedly. Booth referred me to several other specialists and then disagreed with tjem about everything. Now, because of her negligence and lack of interest in actually helping patients, I'm scheduled for surgery next week. I am disgusted with both of them and will. Never recommend her. If I should find that I don't have SLE, she's going to have a nasty lawsuit on her hands.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I received a referral through my oncologist to see Dr. Booth, but Booth refused to see me because her office cancelled my appointment day of. They had misinformed me of her office location and I was 10 minutes late. They said they would reschedule my appointment and never called back. When I called to reschedule, they refused to book an appointment because of her new "cancellation policy". After going back to my general doc, she referred me to Booth as well. I thought, surely they will help me this time. Dr. Booth still refuses to see me and will not take calls from new patients. She and her staff are incredibly rude and unhelpful to those who are in desperate need of treatment.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Stephanie A. Booth's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2000)