Ratings for Dr. David N Clayton

I had a breast reduction, I have less pain in my back now and my nipples don't point towards the ground anymore. Dr. Clayton is amazing he knows what he is doing and they are perfectly symmetrical which he told me don't expect because my left is a little lower than my right. I couldn't be happier they are not too big to too small and I get excited and can't believe these are my great breasts now. Would do it again 20 more times. Dr. Clayton is professional, knowledgeable and friendly - choose him for your surgery.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Excellent Doctor. He has a great bed side manner and he does great work!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

EXCELLENT is Dr. Dave Clayton. He spents time and answers all of your questions. Dr Dave is the most professional and kind Dr. I have met. His resuts are Excellent.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I was very pleased with my facelift and co 2 laser treatment with Dr. Dave. He is obviously highly skilled and talented. This was my 60th birthday present to myself. I really wanted to look my best for my final trimester of life! The worst day was right after the surgery and I was frustrated with the bruising but it was normal and expected. I'm glad I did it, but I would not do it again. I'm content now to go forth and age. He just gave me a more youthful and refreshed look. My before and after photos look like a mother/daughter comparison :)

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I love Dr. Clayton and wouldn't trust anyone else with my face. He is so knowledgable and kind, and has an artists hand.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I was very impressed and satisfied with Dr Clayton. I went in to my consultation with a list of MANY questions that I wanted answered. In my past experience with most doctors if you don't ask the question, you won't get the answer. Doctors don't seem to just go into lots of detail without you asking them to. Dr Clayton answered every one of my questions before I even had the chance to. He was very thorough and didn't make me feel like I was wasting his time. And as far as post surgery, he has been fabulous and I love how I look. I was extremely pleased!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

I have gone for consultations from four plastic surgeons and informed that I had a difficult nose to work on; one surgeon refused to do the surgery Discouraged, I thought I would try one more surgeon and met with Dr. David Clayton. Dr. Clayton was the first surgeon who provided a full examination of my nose. He informed me that I had a bone spur on my septum which was compromising my breathing, “you’re getting only 50% on your left side”. “Well, that explains a lot!” I said. Had no idea, until this information why I was prone to bloody noses and feeling stuffy in only one nostril. Impressed with how thorough Dr. Clayton was and his ability to take the time to answer all of my questions (I had many), At this writing, I am one month out from my surgery. I am very, very pleased with the result. Did I say “very?” I was VERY. Again, I am so pleased and so delighted that FINALLY found a capable surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I am very pleased with my results from surgery with Dr. Clayton. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I had a Tummy tuck and lypo and I'm amazed with the results! Dr. Clayton does amazing work! He is very proffesional, and always cheerful! My scars are healing so well. I was a little concerned with how high my scars ended up being on the sides and he said he would fix them at no charge. I would definetly recommend Dr. Clayton!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr Clayton is very helpful and does an amazing job. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr. David N Clayton's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

MSP/BC Med