Ratings for Dr. Edgewood Dental

OK dentist, but very unprofessional and rude staff. Trying to schedule an appointment is a joke, as are their hours. They need to change the hours on their website, as they close the office much earlier than the hours they have posted. It is virtually impossible to get a decent appt. Do yourself a favor and find another dentist. There are plenty in the area who have flexible hours and do not try to squeeze in all of the appointments so they can work half days.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I was referred to Edgewood dental by a friend and was pleased with my service. It took a little while to get an appointment, but once I got there I had a fine wait time and was impressed by the atmosphere of the waiting room and the professionalism of the tech who did my cleaning. They even booked my next appointment from a computer in my exam room so I didn't have to bother scheduling from the front desk.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

I had a very bad experience with the people in the Front desk. They are unprofessional, deceptive and very rude. Dentist is OK.Service is average and Price is very expensive. If you go there uninsured/under insured, they try to rip you off by charging unreasonable prices. I would not go there again and I would not recommend this dentist to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008