Ratings for Dr. Tonya M. Hudson

Dr. Hudson has been my primary care physician for the past 8 years. She is very attentive, patient and responsive. If you have an emergency, her staff will try their best for you to be seen that day even if it is with another physician.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Visited Dr. Hudson recently for annual check-up and it was one of the smoothest experiences I've had. Friendly staff, reasonable wait (no more than 10 minutes in total), doctor's friendliness and willingness to listen, and provide ample time to address any questions or concerns. Definitely recommended!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

I was recommended to Dr. Hudson when I first moved to Charlotte NC 8 years ago and have been impressed with her quality of care and professionalism. She is caring,very knowledgeable and personable. She is now caring for my son and daughter. She also has an excellent staff!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

She is the best doctor I ever had...I miss her so much noe that I've moved to another city. She is patient, kind, sensitive, very smart! I miss her....doctor's in my new city are horrible....

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

5 years with Dr. Hudson, treating me for Type II diabetes and High blood pressure. Has been very responsive and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. Hudson is outstandingly awesome! She patiently listens carefully to your concerns and attempts to provide the best solutions to remediate the problem. Thank you Dr. Hudson

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Hudson for over 10 years. She is very patient, caring and thorough. Because of the quality care that she provides, she is sought after by many and may be difficult to book for a last minute appointment. Overall, the trade off is worth it if you do not have an emergency situation. She is top notch in the medical industry.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr. Hudson is a wonderful, timely, caring, thorough physician. I don't have a problem getting in to see her. I have recommended several of my friends and family to her.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Wonderful MD, just have to wait so long for appointments,sometimes 4weeks out. most office you can get in within 48hrs. And if your real sick you have to go to the ER which cause you to spend.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr. Hudson is a wonderful doctor. The only problem is that you have to wait forever.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Tonya M. Hudson's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)