Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Koe

Great doctor! Been going to him for 10 years :). Always helpful and kind. Favorite doctor highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

😡 Not a good experience. Extremely expensive for cash patients and the staff is rude and don't seem to want to be there. Wouldn't recommend this office to anyone!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

He is an amazing doctor. Don't listen to any of the mean comments anywhere because he is the opposite of those things. He took care of me when I was very sick and he never fails to see me in the hospital or give me the medicine I need.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dangerous, just interested in making money and back office girl is extremely rude and always with a mean, scary frown. Very disappointing experience and will never go back!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I highly recommend this doctor!!! He is amazing and very caring he answers all questions and does not watch the clock. For everybody negative u r probably a bad patient and not cooperative. Anyway the staff is really kind. I highly suggest going to this doctor

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr Koe has been my doctor for years. He takes the time and effort to know what's going on.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Have a long wait..total waste of money & time..he doesn't have any knowledge....

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

He is very passive as other have suggested. I will run away from him. He lacks knowledge. Maybe his MD from outside USA responsible for that. Always go for 2nd opinion.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Limited knowledge and do not share. More interested in enrolling new patients.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

I think he is a great doctor. He and his staff have always helped me out when I needed it. I'm surprised people find his staff rude. I've never found anyone to be rude. In fact, it has always been quite the opposite.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr. Steven R. Koe's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Newbury Park, CA