Ratings for Dr. Suhail H. Khadra

White heated, thorough, expert, dedicated. Dr. Khadra is absolutely one of the best cardiologists in Chicago. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr. Khadra is the best cardiologist in Chicago.very knowledgeable, compassionate, and talented.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

I was treated by the best cardiologists in the country at Texas heart and mayo clinic for my early coronary artery disease, required bypass surgery and multiple angioplasties, before I met Dr. Khadra, and treated by him in Chicago. I'm absolutely convinced that the level of excellent care and treatment I received from Dr.Suhail Khadra is better than the one I received from best famous cardiologists in the USA. Since then I refer All my friends and family to him. he is superb in both medical knowledge, and surgical performance.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

You might have to wait an hour or two in the waiting room to see him, but in the end its worth every minute. He is extremely knowledgable and courteous. He takes his time on every patient which made me feel very comfortable. He is very well known throughout the countless hospitals i have visted and was always specifically referred to see him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

One of the most knowledgable and helpful cardiologist in Chicago. He implanted a pacemaker difibulator in me and was very thorough in his work. He is a very talented and humane.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

Dr. Suhail H. Khadra's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1979)