Ratings for Dr. Natasha Frolic

Dr. Frolic changed my life. She helped me to save my own life. She provided "feedback" rather than harsh judgments. She gave me hope, right from our first meeting, that I could beat my alcohol addiction and learn to manage my anxiety and depression. Dr. Frolic was compassionate, caring, and respectful. I have the life I do today because of the journey I started under her care.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr. Frolic saved my life. I will always be grateful for her respectful, compassionate professional help.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

being a transexual woman living in a small town,wasnt easy!!!dr frolic was the best !!!in fact,when i went for my surgury readiness assesment on feb 3rd 2010,it contained also a letter fromm dr frolic.only 3 people in all of b.c can authorise this opertion 2 things hapened .1st they were so impressed with my portfolio thet asked to copy it,and 2nd they asked that dr frolic be written a spe cial letter as to how exact,perfect,precise,and well written her ob servations were.needless to say i had my final operation in montreal on sept 21st 2010 and am the happiest girl alive!!!!!.i would recomend dr frolic to any trans questioning or to someone already in the process.if you live anywhere on vancouver island,its well worth the drive if you can see dr frolic.if your worried about privcy,or other staff dont.its in a hospital ,with fantastic receptionists and totally private,confidential,and warm!!!!!ive even told her im happy to talk to any future patients.i did this at uvics r.n dept .

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I thought she was great until I saw another Dr and they changed my diagnoise. The difference is dramatic. I wonder if I stayed with her would she have ever figured it out?

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Br. Frolic is professional, interested, kind, and not just out to fill a prescription pad. She has been most helpful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Natasha Flolic is my Psychiatists and she is the best. I have seen many over the last 20 years. She listens is kind, caring and very helpful. I am glad to have her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008