Ratings for Dr. Anthony P. Lamantia

Dr.LaMantia was my doctor as a kid, saved my life when I was a week old and a many other times after that. Now that I am pregnant, I am happy to see that he is still practicing and would not take my child to anyone else. He is truly a treasure to the medical community and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic pediatrician.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Love, Love, Love this doctor and this practice. I had a 26 week premature baby 5 years ago and they treated me like I was the only patient they had. Special appointments, calls in the night, hospital visits. Dr. Lamantia loves children and mothers. Couldn't recommend this doctor or this office more!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. LaMantia has been pediatrician for our 2 children for 12 years. Friendly, thorough and accessible. Would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

WONDERFUL! Met us the day after my daughter was born, and immediately diagnosed her broken clavicle. He took great care of her and has continued to be a wonderful, caring pediatrician. LOVE HIM!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

I used to go to this practice (before we moved) and especially liked Dr. LaMantia. The first thing he'd always ask is, "How's Mom doing?" How many pediatricians ask that? Did a fine job with my three children over 5 years or so.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

This man is one of the finest doctors. He is clear, knows his patients, and follows up regularly. If he tells us to call him at 10 the next morning, and we forget, he'll be sure to call us! Excellent physician.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008