Ratings for Dr. David H. Jablonski

Dr. Jablonski seems very competent and confident. His office is clean and spacious and good parking. Be careful though, getting in and out of the parking lot driveway off of Mills can be very dangerous, especially getting out going north on Mills. Appointment was pretty easy to get. I have been there about three times now. His nurse, I think it's Donna, needs to learn to slow down a few MPH and listen to what a patient is saying instead of talking over them and trying to finish a sentence for you. She has done this with me on three separate times/interactions. Furthermore, I left two messages in three days for her and she NEVER bothered to return my call. Not appreciated. Caution...if you set an appointment at the end of their day, expect that you will feel like they have one foot out the door to get out of there and one foot in your examination room.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Excellent surgeon. Great manners. Good man to help you.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Great Doctor. I have been seening Dr.Jablonski for over 5 yrs. Extremely professional,competent, a bit stiff at times ,but overall a fine doctor. I have recommeded my family and associates to him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

I didn't really care for Dr. Jablonski the first time I met him. I thought he came off a little arrogant. The 2nd and 3rd visits have been amazing, I don't know if I was having an off day or what, but he is very knowledgeable, and wants to make sure you understand everything. He is currently treating my infant son, and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

I am a young female who sees Dr. David Jablonski for a bladder condition. I was intimidated going to a urologist who I thought was mainly a mans doctor. He is quiet but friendly and has helped me for over the past 4 years. His nurse staff is friendly and when I call with a medical question or problem my calls are returned quickly. He is the son of the doctor Donald Jablonski there.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

Dr. David H. Jablonski's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1992)