Ratings for Dr. Louis M. Alpern

I felt comfortable, relaxed, and happy with my experience with this Dr

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Very enjoyable experience - superb staff - great seeing again - the doctor ensures we understand and he is very reassuring about something I was apprehensive about and had a great outcome

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

Very happy with Dr Alpren. He performed cataract surgery on both eyes and took the time to listen to my specific needs and repeat different tests until he was satisfied that everything was correct. His staff was friendly, courteous and professional. I will be making an appointment for for my wife with Dr Alpren in the near future.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Excellent physician and surgeon. Very professional and explains options well. I am very pleased with the results of my cataract surgeries. I will continue to see him for all my follow up care.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Great doctor. I can see again after getting cataract surgery

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Dr Alpern was amazing in the care he gave to my mother. I would recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Alpern and his staff are very efficient and caring. Was a bit apprehensive about having my eyes operated on, but had cataracts removed from both eyes and see better now than I have in a long time. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

best eye doctor in el paso . New associate is excellent as well

Submitted November 29, 2017

I was extremely apprehensive about anyone operating on my eyes. When I met Dr. Alpern all fears and anxiety immediately disappeared. Paragraphs could be written about his expertise and the quality of his staff. He performed surgery on my wife's eyes, and I will be returning for the second cataract procedure in the immediate future. The four-star rating for punctuality is without a doubt due to the fact that he and his staff take the time to ensure that all is done correctly, and that the patient's needs come first.

Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Louis Alpern is outstanding in many ways. As a physician, his expertise is unmatched. He performed cataract surgery on both my husband and me with excellent results even when my husband inadvertently injured his eye after one of the cataract surgeries. Dr. Alpern monitored the healing (without charge) until he was satisfied there would be no complications. Dr. Alpern's staff is well trained in operation of the diagnostic equipment and record keeping. They are also friendly and caring with patients. Dr. Alpern's interests go beyond those of his successful practice. He is bilingual and has performed many surgeries free of charge for those in need both in the U.S. and Mexico. He is an exceptional, caring professional whom we highly recommend.

Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Louis M. Alpern's Credentials

• Spanish

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1975)