Ratings for Dr. Rupinder K. Mann

Dr. Mann has been a great provider since our very first day. She provides care without judgement and spends time with me to understand what my options are and allows me to provide input into what direction to pursue my health goals. I recommend her to all my friends, colleagues and family.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I am an attorney and was referred to Dr. Mann by a golf buddy as well as a retired pharmacist friend. Now my son, wife and parents are all under her care. She has managed all my chronic problems and I feel much cared for. I have peace of mind cause she has a home visiting program as well , where full scope of doctor's office visit is done at my parent's home , all medicines filled, blood pressure is checked and even washing out my father's ears. and if needed blood draws and X-rays done right at home with no hidden fees. The care is completely billed through Medicare so I have not been billed any different then a doctor's office visit. Subperb service and I really glad I found her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

She diagnosed my wife's lung cancer after having spent just 15 min with is and thru her contacts got her into see our cancer doctor 4 hrs later. We are in treatment now. I really appreciate her.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Mann made me wait almost 1 hour and initially I was doubtful about having her as mine and my parent's primary but once we got face time with her, I found her to be very knowledgable and patient specially with my father who has rare type of frontal lobe memory problem and can get rather aggressive. Her interventions have already made a big improvement in their quality of life. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Mann removed lot of yellow fluid from my aunt's knee which was big and swollen and then injected steroids. It was a miracle, she can now do a lot oh things she did not earlier. God bless her.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Very professional and compassionate doctor. She diagnosed my lung cancer in early stages and I am in complete remission now. Thank God.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Can't get through by phone most of the time. When you can, the staff promises they will assist you and then not do a thing. Horrible, horrible, horrible!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

DR MANN IS THE MOST DIFFICULT DOCTOR THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. THE PROBLEMS START WHEN YOU CALL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. SHE IS NOT IN THE OFFICE FRIDAYS AND DUE TO HER HABITUAL TARDINESS SHE HAS VERY FEW APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE. IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET AN APPOINTMENT IT IS SUGGESTED YOU SHOW UP 30-45 MINUTES AFTER THE APPOINTMENT TIME. I HAVE NO WENT TO ONE APPOINTMENT IN 2 YEARS THAT SHE HAS NOT COME INTO THE EXAM ROOM 30 MINUTES LATE. THE STAFF (WHICH IS EXTREMMLY RUDE AND NOT TO BRIGHT) WILL TAKE YOU BACK TO GET YOUR BLOOD PREASURE ASK HOW YOU ARE FEELING AND THEN SHOVE YOU BACK IN THE WAITING ROOM. WHEN YOU FINALLY GE TO SEE THE DOCTOR YOU BEST HAVE ALL YOUR THOUGHTS AND QUESTIONS IN ORDER. ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS I SHE HAS SPENT LESS THAN 5 MINUTES IN THE ROOM WITH ME. THE LAST TIME SHE CAME IN LOOKED AT ME AND SAID GO GET XRAYS ON THE PART OF THE BODY IN QUESTION ASKED IF ANYTHING ELSE WAS WRONG AND LEFT. SHE ALSO TOLD ME TO COME BACK IN TWO TO THREE WEEKS.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

If you want a doctor who rushes through things, doesn't listen and rushes you out the door. I finally saw the doctor an hour and 15 minutes after my scheduled appointment. Never once did anyone in that office apologize for the delay. She needs to get a handle on her appointment scheduler and retrain her. You should never have to wait more that 30 minutes in a Doctors office.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

compassionate,competent and caring doctor.saved my wife's life.i am relieved I found her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Rupinder K. Mann's Credentials

• Univ Coll Of Med Scis, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palm Springs, CA