Ratings for Dr. Sapna Aggarwal

Worst doctor I ever had. Hands down. Cold, dismissive, treated me like an annoyance, tried to diagnose a problem as "all in my head" without even looking at the problem area, simply by looking at my chart and seeing my young age and history of anxiety. Would never recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Completely missed my concussion diagnosis, after being hospitalized with a TBI. I was told to follow up with my primary dr. She asked me if I'd lost consciousness, I told her that i had no memory of the 24 hours surrounding the event, buy was told by others that I did not. She immediately told me I was fine, could go back to work, resume all activities. In actuality, I had a TBI, was under the care of Dr. Cantu after this visit, and 6 MONTHS later, was considered well enough to discontinue with his care. She totally missed this, and prescribed a muscle relaxant for me, which is a huge error with a concussion patient. When I questioned her about returning to work (hospital told me not for 2-4 weeks), she said I was fine to return , and asked me "Well, do you like your job? Would you like to be out longer?" WHAT? I filed a complaint with Acton Medical.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

A complete fraud. Has never even listened to my heart or taken my blood pressure, yet charges insurance companies for tests. Should be in jail

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

i thought I had belly pain but she diagnosed with heart attack and saved my life. God bless her

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

She was very professional. I was short of breath and she diagnosed me correctly. I am so thankful to her.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

The first question I was asked by the doctor was my age and she based the diagnosis on that fact. I had not even been examined. I love the other clinical staff members in this practice, but would not go back to Dr. Aggarwal

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

I was 21.5 weeks pregnant with twins. The medically challenged Concord Ob Nurse,Joanna,told me, my excruciating abdominal pain was not pregnancy related, that I needed to see my PC. It was my first pregnancy,I trusted blindly. I called Aggarwal's office.The receptionist was the only one with any sense, she thought I should go to the ER, but asked the doctor. No! Dr. Agg, wanted to see me. She had me to lay flat, barely touched my stomach,ordered a gallbladder uls for the next morning. That night, my first son was born, at home at 1:30AM, while waiting for the ambulance. Second son arrived 24 hours later @the hospital. Both died. A month later I needed a referral for my knee, she tells me I have arthritis, I actually need surgery! When she saw me that time, she looks at my chart, "ooh you had a baby" I looked at her in disbelief,"Two actually". Was she for real?!! How hard is it to look at a chart two seconds before you enter a room. She should not be practicing medicine!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

I am a 52 yo male and Dr Aggarwal is the first to work with me on the variety of problems I've had. She gives advice and treatment that is relevant, effective but not always what I would have preferred (like get exercise and lose weight). Her recommendations are always correct for me however. After so many years of indifferent doctors, Dr. A is the first one I'm happy with. She's referred me to other experts only when necessary and she's again was right to do so. She does not minimize my concerns, always asks a lot of questions and recommends an effective course of treatment. Couldn't be happier. I am a rather stubborn patient, and she's made me healthier regardless of my cooperation.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

I had a possible tick bite and was asked by my regular doctor to come in and have it checked out. He was not in that day but Dr. Aggarwal covered the appt. She refused to consider the possibility of a tick bite, because she claimed that it had been past tick season for a month - this in the first week of October. As it happened that evening I found an, unattached, tick on myself.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

Dr. Sapna Aggarwal's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company