Ratings for Dr. L. Miles Davis

Loved Dr. Davis. Drove 2 hours one way to see him. Delivered both of my kids at BSA in Amarillo, TX! Very knowledgeable and would highly recommend him!!! Office staff is great!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr Davis is an outstanding OB/gyno. He is very knowledgeable and will answer all your questions. He never hurries you and makes sure he has answered any/all questions you have. He delivered both my babies. I couldn't imagine having a better doctor! If you want a professional, calm, and knowledgeable dr with great bedside manner he is the one for you :) you won't be disappointed with him or his nice nursing/office staff.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I love this Doctor!! He has delivered my two babies and he is great!! The nursing staff it truly the best!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Davis delivered all three of my babies. He listens, has great bedside manners, always makes you feel like you're his only patient. I was friends with a labor and delivery nurse at the hospital. She sees deliveries happen on a first hand basis among all the doctors in Amarillo and recommended Dr. Davis to me. Her other recommendations were Dr. Carrillo and Dr. David. Both of these doctors are the back up doctors for Dr. Davis if he is away. He's on top of every situation and has a great knowledge of his field. I wish he lived in the city I moved away to!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Delivered 2 of my babies. He sat on the bedside with my middle son, his heartbeat was low, and the cord was wrapped around his neck. So glad to have such a careful and kind doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Davis is an experienced, knowledgeable OB/GYN. He has been my doctor for 21 years and has delivered both of my children. His nurse is VERY easy to work with and his office manager is very efficient. There is not one thing that I don't like about this doctor and his office.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Dr. L. Miles Davis's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1979)

AARP