Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Smith

Dr Smith was very kind and seemed to always show care and concern never made me feel like he didn't have time for me. he did my surgery and he was wonderful. felt total safe and comfortable with him. he a hi 5 star rating for me.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

The best GYN I have ever been to. I have seen him for 6 years and I have always felt he takes his time, explains everything and is always there to answer any questions I have. I have several nurse friends who say he is the best at vaginal delivery and C-sections. His calling is this field and it shows.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Smith is a very nice person. He took a lot of time with me to discuss options, as well as my concerns when I had a gyn issue. His staff is also very caring. It is easy for a doctor who is busy to lose track of his patients, but Dr. Smith always made me feel like he was interested in my well being and that he was following my care. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Best OBGYN EVER!!!! Same with staff, so AWESOME!!! On time, so friendly/caring & actually listens to what you are saying about your OWN body, no God complex here.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

He is the best and know one can take that from him. My first visit with him I thought I was having female trouble again and he run the test and found out that I was 4 wks along with a baby that Specialist said I would never have and after a long 9 months and now I have a very health 6 yr old boy that I love so much and I think Dr.Smith for him everyday and I would love to tell him again THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I went to Dr Smith he is so good going true all details he is busy but takes time with every patient and pay attention. I choose him because I don't like big practice like Willow Creek where you are one more number and they are too busy to really check the pt with more detail. Dr Smith cares for the patients, great Dr.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Love Dr. Smith. I not only work with him in surgery but trust him wth my lady issues. He is a wonderful doctor. Very efficient and knows his stuff. Always in a happy mood and from the health care professional point of view if ur appointments are running later then normal he could have had to deliver a baby possibly do a csection or be behind in surgery. Emergencies do happen and he cares about his business sometimes life throws curves at you. He will take very good care of u. In fact I chose him to do my surgery. He has children in Texas so he does go out of town. I doubt he was being rude but if u want him to deliver ur baby if he is out of town he wont be the one to deliver other than that he takes all his own call differently than other doctors so if an emergency ever happens show up to northwest and he will come. He is a wonderful person.with a great personality and a phenomenal doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Smith has been helping me manage my pre-menopausal symptoms for two years now. He has a very easygoing bedside demeanor and his office is relaxed, although busy. He'll take the time to listen and truly seems to want to help you feel better!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

I have to say I know everyones experience is diffrent, However I couldnt find most of these reviews so unleading!! I was a little scared going to my first appt. to Dr. Smith, this is my first pregnancy and I am having triplets, so I worry constantly and he was very nice, on time, made me feel comfortable and his staff was great and very friendly!! The u/s tech was very very nice and made the second time for me to see my babies so much better than the first! I am very excited for my next appt. In the waiting room the others waiting seemed happy and pleased! I thnk he is a very nice DR. and his staff is the best and very open with you about any and all concerns :)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

I've seen Dr Smith for 8 years. He also delivered my son. He is easy to talk to, and is always open to questions. If you want someone who is personable, and makes you feel at ease, Dr Smith is a great OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Scott D. Smith's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)