Ratings for Dr. Michael G Dunn

Very rude.very poor listening skills to the point where he does not care about your thoughts or previous Doctors. He thinks hightly of himself yet makes numous errors in judgement and actions. You dont wantto be subjected to his tempor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Have only seen him 3 times in less than a year...I followed-- Pa from previous 2 doctors. PA knows my history and studied under David Smith, the best ever! Unfortunately , he was not able to take insurance anymore, so I followed PA, next best person! My first doctor died on me , so since 1996, I have been dealing with doctors jumping around, not me! I wish I could find a compassionate and helpful doctor ☹️

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

On the plus side- Dr. Dunn did a thorough investigation of my balance issue. On the negative side- he tried VERY hard to get me on expensive MS drugs even though 4 of 5 tests were normal. He was convinced that I had MS. I went to Mass General for a 2nd opinion & they said I had a 'very low probability of MS". Whew! Thanks for 6 months of stress Dr. Dunn!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr Dunn disregarded several of my concerns in somewhat of a rude know it all sort of way. I went to the doctor to get information and help, im not your student that or study you are supposed to be concerned about. I feel bad for your wife if you were ever able to trick a member of the opposite sex into marriage....tool.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

can be rude

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr. Michael G Dunn's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal