Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Zingale

Approximately 5 months ago I developed an abdominal hernia. I did my homework and researched general surgeons in my area and chose Dr. Zingale to perform my surgery. I'm glad I did. He answered all my questions about the surgery and made me feel comfortable and confident about the procedure. I recently had the surgery to repair the hernia (6/12/17) and I am very pleased with the result. The surgery went exactly as Dr. Zingale advised it would and recovery has been quick. I had minimal pain the first 3 days and virtually no pain after that. Dr. Zingale is a gifted surgeon and I would not hesitate to use his skills again if needed in the future. I give him my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Your Review: I had a belly button hernia for years that needed surgery but I kept putting it off due to a bad experience I had with a previous surgeon. I finally decided to have the surgery done and was referred to Dr. Zingale by my PCP. The operation went well - it went exactly as Dr. Zingale said it would. After the operation I had very little pain. The only pain I felt came from getting in or out of chairs or bed. I had no pain sitting, standing or walking. I didn't have to use ANY of the pain medication that he prescribed after the operation - just 2 Advil at night before bed for 2 nights. I would highly recommend Dr. Zingale to anyone requiring surgery in the Huntington area. He did a great job and is willing to listen to any questions or concerns that you may have.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

An outstanding and caring doctor. A terrific surgeon, patient, friendly and very concerned.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Zingale is a fabulous doctor and wonderful person. He saved my 84 year old husband's life by performing emergency surgery on his small intestine. he has a wonderful bedside manner, is caring, concerned and gave me great comfort when i was so scared for my husband to have surgery at his age. Dr. Zingale assured me that he is gonna make it, He sure did! He' s out there cuttiing grass, using the weed wacker, driving the car, and teasing me lovingly. Dr. Zingale is patient and answers all questions and listens attentively to you. i had many questions because my husband has a rare autoimmune disease. all questions were answered above my satisfaction level. I recommend him to anyone in need of a really excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Zingale is a very skilled surgeon in whom I have the utmost confidence. At an office visit in October 2014 he quickly recognized the seriousness of my acute gall bladder condition, and sent me to the emergency room. He performed the surgery after making sure that my body was prepared to handle it. I was very pleased with the results. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Excellent surgeon .Very kind and caring.Makes you feel very much at ease

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dedicated, skillful and knowledgeable. Have utmost faith in his care. He is all about what is in your best interest and you would be lucky to get him.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Best surgeon I have had three surgeries with him and would use him again in a minute. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Zingale is the kindness most gentle surgeon I have ever known and used. He is caring, professional and the most fantastic breast surgeon anyone could use. His skills are far above any doctor you can find.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

skilled surgeon with absolutely NO PERSONALITY...needs a better bedside manner.Standoffish...arrogant.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Robert G. Zingale's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1983)

Healthnet