Ratings for Dr. Frank Albani

I wouldn't take a sick dog to this idiot.......................................................

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I would never recommend this doctor. terrible bedside manor and his staff was so rude and uncaring. wrong diagnosis, if we had trusted him and not gotten second opinion, I would not still be alive. would not even give him or his staff a 1 rating, too bad they scale doesn't have negative ratings below 0. told me I had less than 6 months to live and see an attorney to get my affairs in order, that was 14 years ago. definitely understand mistakes can be made but, not with so much disregard for anyone's feelings and such a cavalier attitude.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

He gave me my vasectomy and I thought he was great. He made a very uncomfortable procedure relatively easy and he did a good job easing any anxiety I had. The procedure only took him about 7 minutes. I do recommend, at least for vasectomy.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I waited a long time in his office and then was rushed in & out with no diagnosis. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He does not listen to his patients and makes you feel like you are on an assembly line (Next)

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Very poor bedside manners. Does respond to questions very well.I would not recommed this Doctor

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

My experience was aweful. Everyone I've spoken to who has experience with this man has been negative. The nurses at Liberty hospital had many nick names for his actions and behaviors because they had seen his patience back in the hospital more often than not after his care. I had 2 additional surgeries because a 4mm kidney stone, which he refered to as a "sliver", was left behind after his first attempt to remove an 8mm kidney stone. My CAT scan a week later showed it in the exact same location. I was treated the 2 and 3 time by Dr. Kurt Haggard out of the same practice and he did a great job, but I think this was not the first time he's had to try and do dammage control for their practice. His bed side manners were very bad, forgot to call in my morphine pump after checking into the hospital and a nurse had to call later in the day to remind him because he forgot.He didn't show up to tell my wife how the surgery went.She waited in a room 30min.and he didn't respond to hosp.page/call.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Stay away from this Doctor, he is a very worst in his field and do not understand why Liberty Hospital keeps this man. Run from this doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

A nice guy, but after multiple uneccessary treatments that did nothing for my condition I had to stop going. I always had to remind him of which side my problem was on and I never felt completly confident in his care. Always a very long wait and packed waiting room. Other staff members (receptionist, nurses, scheduling) were polite, but not overly friendly.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr. Frank Albani's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in Liberty, MO