Ratings for Dr. Bryan M. Watabe

Dr. Watabe is AMAZING! To some, this next comment may matter, he has the softest hands of any doctor I've met. I feel like it is a reflection of his genuine, soft heart. He is very encouraging and gives you hope. Unfortunately, like most doctors there are four gate keepers before you get him. When the scary stuff comes up you hear it from a series of nurses who "have to ask the doctor" when you have a question. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Such an amazing doctor!! You will have the best birth experience! He is attentive and listens to all your questions/concerns and is very encouraging through the process!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I am highly impressed with Dr. Watabe. Most OB/GYNs focus on baby delivery and fall short when it comes to dealing with issues older women face, but Dr. Watabe is excellent. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Being a NICU RN I would VERY highly recommend Dr. Watabe first and foremost for his clinical skills & competency. It was made clear to me on our first visit that Dr. Watabe does all he is able to foresee & limit complications. Dr. Watabe knows & understands certain risks with pregnancy & deliveries. He is passionate about patient safety & has presented valuable research to the IHC board attempting change certain protocols to improve patient care & safety. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Watabe for delivering outstanding care and doing it in a safe, professional & empathic manner.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

He is so kind, and the staff is amazing! I had several miscarriages before I had my son. He is such a compassionate person. He gave us hope. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. I will have him as my doctor for all of my kids!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Watabe was not my regular doctor but he ended up delivering my baby because my doctor was out of town. I loved him! He was so courteous and friendly and he helped me be as comfortable as I could when delivering. He treated my husband and I, along with the hospital nurses with respect. I would go back to him again.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

I didn't have Dr. Watabe as my OB, but he was a doctor at my OB office and happened to be the one to deliver my second baby. Everything went well, he really knew what he was doing. Dr. Watabe also informed me on what was going on so that I could be involved and make decisions for myself. Very kind and I would recommend from the positive experience I had with him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

I love Doctor Watabe! I trust him completely. He just delivered my first baby via c-section. He recommended a c-section but let me decide what I wanted to do. I took his advice, and it was a good thing I did; my baby would've torn me apart, and I was thankful for his foresight. Extremely competent and very caring, I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Dr. Watabe is the BEST! There is absolutely no comparison between him and my first OB. He is so caring and kind, and really listens to you. He was not even on call when I went into labor(As he had just returned from vacation the night before),and he came in to do my C-section. I don't know about you but I don't know to many doctors who would do that. I love him as a doctor. Actually the whole legacy office is GREAT. You won't find a better doctor!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

Dr. Watabe is the best doctor I have ever been to! I'm the type of person who gets VERY nervous about seeing doctors, but not with him. Dr. Watabe genuinely cares about his patients. He was very informative, yet left decisions up to me and my husband during pregnancy, labor, and delivery. Dr. Watabe totally put me at ease. Also, my husband came to every appointment with me during the pregnancy, and he thought Dr. Watabe was great too. He always took the time to answer questions, including my husband's. I have moved an hour away, but he's so good I'm considering going to him again when we decide to have another child...he's that good.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr. Bryan M. Watabe's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in American Fork, UT