Ratings for Dr. Arnold Delpilar

Needed to get in to the doctor ASAP and Del Pilar was very accommodating! I got in right away and was extremely impressed by the doctor and his friendly staff.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

very nice doctor. however he make you wait extremely long up to 2 hours. then he is in such a hurry you only get 2 minutes to 3 minutes to talk with him. although he diagnoses you he does not let you know what that diagnosis means or what the remedy may be.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

First pt of the day and no wait. Dr. Del Pilar was great. He recommended ALCAT testing w/I had never heard of until then. Found out I should not eat beef, dairy or oranges, though I had my entire life. He speaks quickly and did not talk down to me. I appreciated the fact he communicated with me on my level. Yes, he moves fast because he can. Extremely knowledgeable especially with adjustments. He did something to my neck and face and it was amazing. Instant difference! No medication and great relief! I highly recommend him and when I return if there is a wait, I will patiently wait. I know he is worth it and have never expected drive through service with doctor! Noted the staff and he were bi-lingual which I thought was pretty cool. Be ready to pay your co pay up front though. The office staff though friendly, mean business!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Dr. Delpilar is an excellent physician. He is great with everyone and jokes around with the kids. He makes everyone feel comfortable. It doesn't matter how many hours he has worked he always returns our phone calls.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

My experience with Doctor del Pilar was phenomenal. He is very caring and I was impressed with his medical expertise. I have been going to him for over 15 years and he relates well to children and adults. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

I had been going to this office since over on Ironwood Circle, I always seen Tammy. Last year (2010, they wouldn't let me see Tammy anymore, I had a migraine and the script he gave me didn't work, so I called the next morning to get another med and they told me I would have to come in and pay for another appointment just to get something different. Plus, Del Pilar always required/requested unnecessary tests and x-rays when not needed.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

if you have an appointment you will still wait for hours what is the point of a appointment if you have to wait for hours anyway very unorginized complete circus

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

I have been a reluctant patient of Dr. Del Pilar's for 2 years. I am now a former patient. Waiting time is ridiculous. I've sat in the waiting room for an appt. made several weeks prior for up to 2 hours. Office is severely understaffed and overbooked. Most of the Medical Assistants that take the place of nurses are working there to fulfill required field work-they are not certified. Del Pilar, while aknowledgeable guy, spends less than two minutes with you if he can. He performs "adjustments," as he is a DO, without consulting your insurance. I ended up with a $300 bill for treatment he performed that I didn't know was treatment! I have since educated myself on osteopathy and various manipulative treatments and their cost. Urgent Care is performed by the same MAs and doctor that staff the office during the week and takes place in the same offices. They charge you extra for urgent care, when they're just squeezing you into the regular schedule and providing the same (lacking) services.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

This doctor is horrible. I would not recommend him to anyone. He is an "airhead." Has no clue what he is doing. Just throws out diagnosis. Horrible staff. All he does is lab work. That's it. I had $5000.00 work of lab work! Yet, everything was "normal." There was no need for all those labs. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

This DR. does not listen to his patient and diagnosed me incorrectly even tho I told him what was wrong.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008