Ratings for Dr. Susan K. Linder

Only doctor who fixed my thyroid and I was able to lose 30 pounds.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

This was several years ago, but needs to be told. After a car accident, I went to see Dr. Linder for physical therapy on my trapezius (L shoulder area). She had me on an underwater treadmill several times a week; it appeared all her patients were being put in it. (I still question the benefit, and think she just got new toy for everyone to pay for.) Anyway, after a few months of therapy, I got a call from her office one day wanting to see me 2x/week for three weeks. About an hour later, another call came (different person), saying she wanted to see me 3x/week for 4 weeks. I asked if I had suddenly gotten worse. They hung up. Later in the week, they called to tell me that I had run through my insurance benefits for PT, and to come back after the first of the year. I didn't go back - instead I found another therapist that actually treated my injury. I wish I had reported this information while something could have been done.

Submitted February 27, 2017

The problem with Dr. Linder is the communication between staff and Dr. Linder. Messages are not relayed and often appointments have to be rescheduled.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Linder is great at what she does, but it is very unfortunate that se doesn't accept insurance and expects you to pay up front.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

The best Bioidentacal Hormone Therapy & Anti-Aging physician in N. Texas. Her prices are very reasonable compared to Cenegenics and Hoetze. She is one of the very few doctors who does Testosterone and Estrogen Pellets. She was one the few fellowships trained physicians in Anti-Ageing Medicine in Texas. They are very upfront about not accepting ins. This allows the Doctor and staff to spend more with the patient. Her office staff answers the phone during business hours, you get to talk to a person not a machine. If you are focused on insurance this not your office. Her staff will explain in great detail about how to self file. They know everything about Flex Plans and Medical Savings Accounts (MSA's). This works perfect for me since I have Flex I have to use up every year. They also do preventive medicine. Dr. Linder will do things you cant PCP to spend any time and that's what I like about elective practice, customer service. Go Dr. Linder! she will keep your Hormones Balanced.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Dr. Susan K. Linder's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1989)