Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Cherpack

I have been a nurse for 32 years, and had been suffering for 8 agonizing months with plantar fasciitis. Dr. Cherpack was attentive and extremely knowledgable - within 24 hours my pain went from an 8-9 to a 0-3 on a 1-10 pain scale. His office manager, Tracey, is soooo wonderful! I cannot say enough great things about my experience and I will continue to refer Dr. Cherpack to my patients and fellow nurses! Renee Harbison, RN

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I had two ingrown toenails that Dr. Frank Cherpack took care of painlessly and quickly in his office. He then applied something that prevents them from coming back. He even applied a numbing spray before he injected the needles to numb the area. I really appreciated his work, it was both quick and painfree. He distracted me tlking while doing the procedure. He followed it up with a detailed home care list. About a. Week later I had. Another follow up appointment, and my toes healed beautifully ! Betty was great too.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr. Cherpack and his office manager Betty have been professional and great in handling my care and any questions that I may have.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. Cherpack has been taking care of my mother's feet for over a year now. She has Alzheimer's and is a diabetic. The care we get at Dr. Cherpack's office is always of the highest quality and he takes the time to make my mother comfortable and to feel she is important to him. We would recommend Dr. Cherpack to anyone in the Austin, Texas area that is looking of a great family Podiatrist.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr. Frank J. Cherpack's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1991)