Ratings for Dr. Edmund S. Darroux

I live in Pensacola,FL now & I wish I could find an ob gyn here one eighth as good as Dr. Darroux-he is the most caring doctor I have ever been to in my life.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Darroux is one of the most caring health care providers I have EVER had! I had a very traumatic delivery with my daughter 9 years ago and I am very grateful I was under Dr. Darrouxs care. I recently had my second child and unfortunately I now live in a different state and was so sad that Dr. Darroux would not be delivering my second child! This man truly is a life saver! I thank God I was in his care at that time! So if you are looking for an experienced Doctor who is compassionate and caring then I highly reccomend Dr. Darroux! Thank You! Judy Cade-North East, Md judycade30@gmail.com

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Very good, caring doctor in my opinion. Previous poster says it all. He preformed my surgery very well, and my pain level was at a minimum and I also attribute it to him as well.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Dr. Darroux took very good care of me during my illness. He showed great concern, and he fought my insurance company to get my hysterectomy. I've had 4 other major surgeries, and the hysterectomy felt as if he'd done a minor surgery...that's how well he stitched me. Very little pain and I healed in half the time of my c-sections, and the doc also called me weekly at home and offered to come to my home or meet me in his office for anything I needed! This man is a DOCTOR!!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Edmund S. Darroux's Credentials

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1971)

Unicare

Updates

• First Name changed from "Edmund" to "Edmund S."

October 20, 2013