Ratings for Dr. Frankie Roman

I have gone to Dr. Roman for years and find the office staff at the Canton office to be very helpful. Dr. Roman is knowledgeable and friendly with a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Roman is good. His staff is not. Rude and horrible follow up. Over the years, I've tolerated his staff because I'm happy with his services. My patience, however, has run out and I'll be finding a new doctor. It's a shame because he really is very good at what he does. He should surround himself with other professional people who

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

My son is in Texas until June, being there a little over a year. His CPap machine broke. Dr. Roman will not give him a prescription for a replacement CPap unless he comes in for an appointment. That is impossible since he is in Texas. They stress the importance to his health with sleep apnea, but are willing to let him go until June without a CPap. If the CPap was prescribed for him by Dr. roman to begin with, then what is the issue with allowing him to get the identical one?

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Knowledgeable, speaks to my level of understanding. Very friendly and open about the condition and you are there for. Pulls no punches, straightforward. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Several family members and I have been seeing Dr Roman for 15 yrs. He is great but last year he had a very rude woman on his staff, thankfully she is GONE!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Roman is a very excellent Dr., his staff does a very excellent job also. I think a lot of you Just need a little cheese, to go with your whine! I have been going to Dr Roman for nine years. Thank God for Dr. Roman, his staff, and the good old U.S.A. Where we all... still have freedom of speech.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I've been a patient since 2010. Dr. Roman is a nice guy who is very knowledgeable. He is a little disorganized and sometimes I get the feeling that he hasn't read my file before we meet and when I'm talking to him he's trying to catchup. His staff is unfriendly and rude. It amazes me because he is such a nice person that you would think that the people in his front office, as a direct reflection on him, would be as well. They are not helpful and I actually find myself putting off calling them for refills etc. I thought that I was the only one that felt this way but other sites have the same comments.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Friendly staff. I always enjoy talking with Dr. Roman. Wonderful personality and very knowledgable in this field. Extremely helpful to my situation. I highly recommend Dr. Roman for sleep issues.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I began seeing Dr. Roman in 2000. He has been my doctor up until February 2014. Dr. Roman himself is a caring doctor but his office staff including the office supervision is HORRIBLE. In 14 years I never had one complaint with the office until recently with the entire office staff. They were very impolite, rude and unprofessional. I have never been treated as badly as I have, ever, from a doctor's office until now. Premiere Medical Partners is the company that evidently runs the Doctor's office. This company should be ashamed of themselves. I called to complain to the office manager because of the severe rudeness and a day later I had a letter in the mail saying I was being dismissed from Dr. Roman's care and Dr. Roman regretfully signed it. I'm very let down by him but he has bosses too. I do not recommend going to his Canton, Ohio office. Again... his staff, namely the female scheduler and office supervision are unprofessional and inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Roman is not a good doctor. His staff was very impolite and I had to call sometimes up to 10 times before getting ahold of anyone. They never returned phone calls. He told me I had an REM sleep disorder and began treating me with highly addictive drugs, amphetamines and benzos. I did not realize how addictive these drugs are, especially the benzo. After having me on the drugs for over a year, one day he told me he would no longer prescribe them to me and gave me no explanation. I had never even tried to refill a prescription early and took everything as prescribed 100%. I went to get a second opinion from Dr. Larry Saltis (in his group) and come to find out, Dr. Saltis said I do NOT have ANY sleep disorder. He apologized profusely to me and said he did not understand how Dr. Roman made such a big mistake or why he just stopped prescribing the drugs. Dr. Roman is trying to practice both medicine and law and I think he is stretching himself too thin.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Frankie Roman's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Canton, OH