Ratings for Beth D. Carney

Beth seems knowledgeable, but definitely not kind, or warm. She made me feel stupid when asking questions and seemed literally told me my pregnancy isn't special. I get it, she deals with first time pregnant people all the time, but a tiny bit of warmth would have gone a long was. Her answers to my questions were short and snippy. She asked "what should I know about you?" And I told her medical things make me nervous. She was like ummm why? Her bedside manner was so offputting that I am considering changing practices. For a first time pregnancy, first visit, don't put yourself through seeing her. As another reviewer said, she may even make you cry with all of the hormones that a pregnant woman has.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Terrible experience more into my personal life than my health.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Went to her 39 weeks pregnant. Waited an hour and she was very short with me and rude. Definitely the worst nurse practitioner/ obgyn in my practice.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Great Dr. She really makes you feel comfortable, is open to questions, and really knows what she is talking about.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Very friendly and knowledgeable...she made me feel comfortable and helped me a lot

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

To the negative comment above..these types of accusations can ruin a persons character. I have seen her many times throughout 4 pregnancies and have found her to be caring, knowledgeable, respectful, and honest. I hope no one will choose to listen your harsh words and choose to see her for their visits. I came on to this site to write a review of how helpful she was to me and my family with the delivery of my baby in April and found that comment rude and hurtful. Everyone has different experiences I guess, but Beth is by far the best nurse practitioner/doctor that I have seen. The person above probably was ugly and and made herself uncomfortable! Don't take it out on Beth if she was just being honest.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Do not ever go to this nurse practitioner. She is completely disrespectful!! She will make you feel ugly and the most uncomfortable that you have ever felt in your whole life!!! She has the worst bedside manor. You will cry after going to see her! i did!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008