Ratings for Dr. Till Davy

Talkes down to new mothers,intimidates his patient's and his ego is out of site !

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Wrongly diagnosed me with ADD, prescribed me Vyavanse where I experienced a SEVERE psychotic reaction. Additionally I find him arrogant and rude. Just brutal.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Worst excuse for a human being, let alone a physician I have ever come across. Starting off with his arrogant, rude staff (you're answering phones and booking appts ladies, you don't have masters degrees), then having the misfortune to meet the narcissist clown 3 hours later, it was the worst experience I have ever had attending an appointment with my son. Total WASTE OF TIME

Submitted December 29, 2016

My son has been a patient of Dr Davy for about nine years, and we consider ourselves tremendously fortunate, to have had him referred after an ADHD diagnosis. Dr Davy has always treated us all kindly and with tremendous respect; he is not just a high;ly regarded clinician, he is an unusually good patient communicator. He solicits our son's opinion on what is troubling him, how certain things may or may not help his situation. Since he was about 12, our son visits with Dr Davy on his own about half of the time, and finds him easy to talk to and receptive to his questions and ideas. Most importantly Dr Davy reminds him of our son's agency in overcoming the challenges of this disorder. Perhaps the two previous patients caught him on a bad day; I never have. His office is always very busy, but staff will always try to fit you in. The upshot of this is that you may wait 30+ minutes--particularly in the mid afternoon--to be seen. It's worth it. He is among the very best physicians I have met.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Agree with the previous rating, and would like to add that his staff is very rude as well.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Very condescending and rude considering he treats children. Try to look for someone with real care for his patients instead of him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

DR. DAVY is amazing. I have two children, 3 and 5 years old. We have been with him since my first was born. He is always busy but takes the time to thoughtfully answer any questions you have. He has provided me with so much useful information and many resources over the years. He does not lecture you on your parenting practices. Instead, he tries to guide you. He is a MOM supporter number one and does not judge the intricacies of your parenting. The office will always try and squeeze you in if your child is sick!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Great man. Amazing doctor. My kids love him. He is always friendly. Sometimes you get him on an off day. But we all have off days. He is always accurate on every symptom my kids have. Staff is amazing. Very friendly and great at returning calls. And they start early!! I have call backs sometimes as early as 8 am! I didn't even know offices opened and returned calls that early. He is a brilliant doctor and has great bed side manners

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Davy is fantastic! He has an incredible knowledge base, is caring, witty and informative. I believe the negative comments come from ignorance. Sometimes people don't like what they hear from the Dr., so they decide they don't like that particular Dr. People always want to blame someone when life doesn't work out for them. The girl that graduated college and was off of the medications he prescribed for her, doesn't necessarily mean the wrong medications were given to her. Adults develop coping strategies, and their brain changes as they get older. It is possible that that patient was only able to graduate because that happened. When you have a mental health condition, it can take several different medication trials, developing effective coping strategies or brain development to become successful. I doubt that the new Dr that patient had "cured" her by taking her off of the medications she was on. My son adores Dr Davy, and he feels like he understands him. Dr Davy takes the time to answer all of my questions, and works with my son and I to develop the best strategies for success! I recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I found him to be cold, rude, condescending and to not have good bedside manners. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016