Ratings for Dr. Till Davy

My only regret about my son turning 18 is that he will not have the opportunity of seeing Dr Davy again.. We (he) has seen Dr Davy for the past 10 years. Dr Davy is to some degree eclectic, but that is probably a facet of how well he understands and is committed to his developmental pediatrics patients. YES we have had to wait for him.. Not always but sometimes. I think that is when someone else needed him more than us on a given day. I have explained to my son (ADHD so no patience) to be patient . We are eternally grateful to the support, advice and help he has given us. Learning disabilities, developmental pediatrics and pediatric psychiatry is complex and requires a lot of insight, support, and also self insight. Dr Davy really goes the extra mile.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

We were told to come in at 11am and waited until 2pm to be seen. If I had know the wait would be that long I would have rescheduled. Till Davy was the most arrogant, pompous, narcissist person I have ever met. His front desk staff were the same. We were referred to him to dx OCD in my teenage daughter. He was less than useless. We were told OCD was part of his specialty, but he just referred us to another useless specialist. So we ended up on the Merry Go Round loop trying to find help. Just a total waste of time.

Submitted October 21, 2017

We had both of our daughters with Dr. Davy, who was very pleasant, down to earth, and humorous. In fact, when our first was learning to talk, she referred to him as the 'funny doctor'. He has a great approach to medicine, not jumping to medication when there are alternatives, and treating ours as if they were his own. He is very gentle and always made sure that the girls were as comfortable with him as possible. Highly recommended!

Submitted September 4, 2017

I don't deny Dr. Davy is a good doctor but his bed side manner is not so good. I find him short and sometimes even not pleasant. For example my baby was crying because of the exam and Dr. Davy took the pacifier and tried to put it back in my baby's mouth to stop the noise. But my baby wouldn't accept it so he threw it beside my baby's head. And every time I go there I have to wait for almost an hour!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Our daughters (a toddler and a newborn) are patients of Dr. Davy's. A highly experienced pediatrician, Dr. Davy balances efficiency and compassion. What we value in particular is his direct and level-headed approach to medicine (e.g. when you hear hoofbeats think horses not zebras). In the age of webmd, Dr. Davy's grounded approach helps keep extraneous parent anxiety at bay. We trust him implicitly with our children's health. His nurse, Jean Marie, and office staff are efficient and knowledgable . Despite being a busy practice, we receive timely, appropriate advice and appointments. The wait for last minute/sick appointments can be long, but it's worth it for the care received.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr Till Davy is simply the best!! He has been our baby's doctor for the past 18 months. He always takes the time to answer our questions and as you know being a first time parent, our list of questions is long! He is very patient with kids, he makes jokes from time to time, you get really feel comfortable and you can tell right away from the first meeting that he knows what he is doing, he has so many knowledge and years of experience and it all comes natural to him. His staff is amazing, even through hard times and long list of added last minute patients (which on some days we were one of those added patients last minute and got same day appointment because our baby is sick), they keep smiling and do their best to help you. We are moving outside Toronto and our only regret is that Dr. Till Davy will no longer be our baby's doctor! And, he was kind enough to refer us to a fellow doctor he knows. We have been so lucky to have him as our baby's doctor!! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Davy is not only as rude as his partner, Dr. Munk. He is actually worse. He covered for Dr. Munk's during his vacation. He was more than an hour late, which I didn't mind too much. What I did mind was the rude way he spoke to him and my 5 year old son because he was stressed about being behind in his schedule. Then, he has the nerve to grab my son simply because he wasn't listening for 2 seconds. I felt like screaming, but I contained myself because I needed a prescription. I will be leaving this awful office for good, and I will let them all know that they should all retire. I wish I could report them to the College of Physicians. Do not go see Dr. Davy or Dr. Munk.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

We have been with Dr. Davy for over 15 years - amazing man! Incredibly detailed, compassionate, and irrespective of the circumstances of our visit we ALWAYS end up having a laugh at some point. Dr. Davy has helped us with serious physical and other issues, and his team has always been remarkably helpful whenever we have a difficult situation to manage. Absolutely 5 star for these folk! The only issue is an occasional wait, but I don't begrudge families taking the time they need and it's never that long!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr Davy has not been helpful to our family at all. My son has significant medical complications & Dr Davy actually told us not to pursue help from a Pediatric Neurologist. Thankfully, we did not take that advice. We were treated terribly because Dr Davy did not agree with the advise of one of our son's Neurologists - leaving us in an awkward spot at a very difficult time in our lives. I left the clinic in tears with my very ill son. The staff is incredibly rude & condescending. I have 2 kids who have been patients for 6 years - we are searching for another Pediatrician as I can't bear the thought of another visit to this place.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Davy has been the pediatrician for our two children for 7 years and has been very responsive to our needs, providing care far exceeding our expectations. We'd recommend him with the greatest confidence!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017