Ratings for Dr. Till Davy

It really doesn’t get much better than Dr. Davy - We are so lucky to have him as my daughters pediatrician - he is the best of the best - and my daughter absolutely loves going to the Drs office

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr Davy has been my daughter’s paediatrician from birth. He was okay when she was a baby (and just okay: we received wrong information and advice twice in the first 6 months), but he doesn’t have the personality to relate to toddlers and preschoolers who might be nervous or anxious about being at the doctor’s office. My daughter’s 3 year old check up was awful: he didn’t even try with her, basically referring to her an object to be restrained, and chastised me for trying to comfort her. Needless to say, we are now leaving his practice. He needs to retire.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Amazing doctor. Yes he's always late but that's because he takes his time with each patient and answers all your questions. This is an great thing when you have an ill little one and you're nervous. Great dry wit as well that is very disarming.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Terrible experience. Dr. prescribed expensive antibiotics with no tests. Staff is rude and don’t seem to care. Chat on phone with friends and neglect patients. Dr. misdiagnosed our child and said he was fine when he needed immediate treatment for a serious illness. Dr was offended when confronted with specialist proof and treatment plan. Will never speak or deal with this Dr ever again. Should not be practising any more as he obviously does not care.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Davy was warm and knowledgeable and friendly with our son. He was able to include all of us in the appointment while discussing development progress. He had a wonderful way with our son. I appreciated the advice Dr.Davy provided and we will see him again to follow up. I felt we were in good hands and trusted his opinion.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr Davy is fantastic...he is super thorough, you don't feel rushed and he is completely devoted to making suggestions and choices that are for the best interest of your child. We love him and owe a lot to him. Thank goodness for this wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Davy has looked after my two children, now 18 and 21 for 5+ years now. In emergencies he's called me back, or emailed me with advice within a few hours, even on holidays. What doctor does that? Try asking your doctor if they can be reached by email or phone! (he charges a small fee for this but in my opinion it's completely worth it) Dr. Davy embraces technology the way most of us do now, which has been a huge help for us. His kind heart and care for our family far exceeds our expectations. We'll continue to recommend him with the greatest confidence!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

My only regret about my son turning 18 is that he will not have the opportunity of seeing Dr Davy again.. We (he) has seen Dr Davy for the past 10 years. Dr Davy is to some degree eclectic, but that is probably a facet of how well he understands and is committed to his developmental pediatrics patients. YES we have had to wait for him.. Not always but sometimes. I think that is when someone else needed him more than us on a given day. I have explained to my son (ADHD so no patience) to be patient . We are eternally grateful to the support, advice and help he has given us. Learning disabilities, developmental pediatrics and pediatric psychiatry is complex and requires a lot of insight, support, and also self insight. Dr Davy really goes the extra mile.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

We were told to come in at 11am and waited until 2pm to be seen. If I had know the wait would be that long I would have rescheduled. Till Davy was the most arrogant, pompous, narcissist person I have ever met. His front desk staff were the same. We were referred to him to dx OCD in my teenage daughter. He was less than useless. We were told OCD was part of his specialty, but he just referred us to another useless specialist. So we ended up on the Merry Go Round loop trying to find help. Just a total waste of time.

Submitted October 21, 2017

We had both of our daughters with Dr. Davy, who was very pleasant, down to earth, and humorous. In fact, when our first was learning to talk, she referred to him as the 'funny doctor'. He has a great approach to medicine, not jumping to medication when there are alternatives, and treating ours as if they were his own. He is very gentle and always made sure that the girls were as comfortable with him as possible. Highly recommended!

Submitted September 4, 2017