Ratings for Dr. Till Davy

Dr Davy has not been helpful to our family at all. My son has significant medical complications & Dr Davy actually told us not to pursue help from a Pediatric Neurologist. Thankfully, we did not take that advice. We were treated terribly because Dr Davy did not agree with the advise of one of our son's Neurologists - leaving us in an awkward spot at a very difficult time in our lives. I left the clinic in tears with my very ill son. The staff is incredibly rude & condescending. I have 2 kids who have been patients for 6 years - we are searching for another Pediatrician as I can't bear the thought of another visit to this place.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Davy has been the pediatrician for our two children for 7 years and has been very responsive to our needs, providing care far exceeding our expectations. We'd recommend him with the greatest confidence!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Just going through a recent medical episode with our youngest son, and I'm more grateful than ever to have Dr Davy! He is amazing! after 12 years under his care our three boys have gone through the usual ailments, nothing terribly serious - nonetheless Dr. Davy treats every question, every exam every problem with patience and thoroughness. He's so connected to the boys, and they with him. He is compassionate and listens to their concerns and takes the time to addresses each issue, no matter how small, with deep knowledge . We feel so fortunate to have Dr. Davy. He's one of a kind!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

We are very happy with the care Dr. Davy provides. He is compassionate and genuinely cares for his patients. He listens to your concerns and gives excellent advice that best suits the specific needs of your child and family. Thank you Dr. Davy!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Till has provided excellent care of our two children since they were young and couldn't be happier with the care he has provided. Staff has been very accommodating and quick to return calls. Waiting room can get busy at times but they do their best to get you in and out as best as possible.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Davy has been our pediatrician for the past 6.5 years. He is amazing with both our daughters. They both have serious illnesses and he is always available to see them and talk about any of our concerns. We see a lot of different doctors and Dr. Davy is one of the most caring, thorough, and professional we have caring for our girls. He really puts the needs of each child first. We have recommended him several times to other new parents, who have all been extremely pleased. On a side note several years back when he had to deliver the news to me that our child had to go the hospital I was very distraught. He was so calm and helpful in calming myself down and making the arrangements necessary. We could not be more fortunate to have Dr. Davy as our girls pediatrician

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Were very fortunate to know Dr. Davy! He is hands down the best doctor we've known! He help us with our two children and now they're both teens and our grandson too. Im a registered nurse and works with tons of doctors, if all the doctors are like Dr. Davy- the health care systems will be a better for everyone! He is very calm, smart, knowledgeable and very COMPASSIONATE and he CARES about his patient. We're very fortunate to know him!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Davy was extremely helpful and caring while my mental health was being assesed. Would reccomend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Davy was kind and gentle. He took the time to look after me as I was going through my darkest days. I cannot thank Dr. Davy enough for his dedication and hard work. Because of him I am the person I am today.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff, highly recommended!!!!!

Dr. Till Davy's Credentials