You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Till Davy

AMAZING DOCTOR !!! He takes his time with to listen to your concerns, doesn't rush you, and very gentle and fun with kids. He always makes my son giggle during physical check ups, he makes sure that my son is comfortable with him so that he won't cry. Very lucky we have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Davy is AMAZING. I would trust him with anything to do with my daughters health. He is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. If you can get in, take the chance!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Davy is wonderful and very supportive of me as a new mother. He is knowledgeable and reassuring. Appointments can be delayed if it is a busy day in the office, but if your child is sick he will make sure you can be seen that day.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I find Dr Till Davy to be very knowledgeable, and thorough. I do trust his expertise, and at the end of the day that is what counts the most. I do wish he can be more friendly and approachable. He can come across condescending and impatient at times. You just never know if he is going to be in a good mood or not. He does smile sometimes; which is nice. I do recommend him. The waiting time is quite short (average 5 to 15 minutes wait)) compared to a lot of doctors. I will give him credit for that. His staff are not overly friendly, nor are they rude. You won't be greeted with a warm friendly smile. You can tell there is not a lot of emphasis on good friendly service. They are very good at returning calls.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr.Davy is a great doctor! Both of my kids love him! Sometimes I have to wait a bit longer, but I'm not complaining as the doctor always spends as much time as needed answering my questions.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

As a child, he (in concert with a psychiatrist) put me on a ton of different psychotropic medications, all of which did nothing but harm. Many such drugs were not even indicated for those under 18, and caused numerous unpleasant side effects. These drugs set me up to FAIL! My other doctor (at the time) became very concerned about what was going on, and took me off all of the drugs that were prescribed. I never graduated from High School as a result of these drugs. I've now been off the drugs for 10 years, and I finally graduated from College, which I was able to complete with a few accommodations. Parents: Before putting your kids on drugs, DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Take a look at the side effects, and perhaps you'll think twice about putting your kids on drugs...

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Davy is absolutely wonderful. The only place he wouldn't get full marks is on punctuality, but that's because he makes sure he spends the time he needs with each patient, which can make him late. He is wonderful with children with emotional problems, and referred us to a wonderful child psychologist who was able to fit us in super fast because she appreciates and respects Dr. Davy so much.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I have just turned 18 and had my last appointment with Dr. Davy. He's been the most amazing pediatrician I could have ever hoped for. When I was younger, he entertained me with his warm charm and quirky sense of humour. He has always been extremely knowledgeable and would field any and all questions that my parents or I had for him. In my older years, when I started to go the doctor on my own, he was extremely helpful in answering some of the more awkward questions that come with adolescence. I have developed quite the relationship with Dr. Davy. He has been amazing to my family and I, and I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anybody. I look forward to dropping in in a few years and checking up on him!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Till Davy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AMAZING DOCTOR !!! He takes his time with to listen to your concerns, doesn't rush you, and very gentle and fun with kids. He always makes my son giggle during..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davy is AMAZING. I would trust him with anything to do with my daughters health. He is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. If you can get ..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davy is wonderful and very supportive of me as a new mother. He is knowledgeable and reassuring. Appointments can be delayed if it is a busy day in the offi..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I find Dr Till Davy to be very knowledgeable, and thorough. I do trust his expertise, and at the end of the day that is what counts the most. I do wish he can..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Davy is a great doctor! Both of my kids love him! Sometimes I have to wait a bit longer, but I'm not complaining as the doctor always spends as much time as ..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Compassionate, knowledgeable and funny (specially to parents of first newborns)."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Such a caring and knowledgable doctor. Over the years I have learned that his counsel exceeds that of so many other doctors. Couldn't ask for more. "

October 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "As a child, he (in concert with a psychiatrist) put me on a ton of different psychotropic medications, all of which did nothing but harm. Many such drugs were ..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davy is absolutely wonderful. The only place he wouldn't get full marks is on punctuality, but that's because he makes sure he spends the time he needs with..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have just turned 18 and had my last appointment with Dr. Davy. He's been the most amazing pediatrician I could have ever hoped for. When I was younger, he ent..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My son was sent to Sick Kids because an eye doctor saw terrible ocular swelling. She reported it to Dr. Davy. Dr. Davy called me immediately and asked me to tex..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "It seems to me the "wonderful" Dr. Davy people are describing is not the same I saw. The man lacks in social skills and it's very arrogant. He barely let parent..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is great with the children and is extremely helpful "

April 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Davy is quiet a lot knowledgeable and always ready to help. I would recommend him. He is excellent with kids and parents "

April 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Till Davy is absolutely the best pediatrician in Toronto. He is incredibly knowledgeable, respectful of the children, well connected (we were able to get a..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Love him! He is a knowledgeable doctor, very caring, patient and corteous."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davy was wonderful with my daughter. With children he is warm and compassionate. With parents... I found him to be curt, bordering on hostile. As for the st..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor that provides for the needs of the children that come and see him. He's open with outside references, which he provides to the parents. LOVE hi..."

October 16, 2014