Ratings for Dr. Till Davy

Dr. Davy is fantastic! He has an incredible knowledge base, is caring, witty and informative. I believe the negative comments come from ignorance. Sometimes people don't like what they hear from the Dr., so they decide they don't like that particular Dr. People always want to blame someone when life doesn't work out for them. The girl that graduated college and was off of the medications he prescribed for her, doesn't necessarily mean the wrong medications were given to her. Adults develop coping strategies, and their brain changes as they get older. It is possible that that patient was only able to graduate because that happened. When you have a mental health condition, it can take several different medication trials, developing effective coping strategies or brain development to become successful. I doubt that the new Dr that patient had "cured" her by taking her off of the medications she was on. My son adores Dr Davy, and he feels like he understands him. Dr Davy takes the time to answer all of my questions, and works with my son and I to develop the best strategies for success! I recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I found him to be cold, rude, condescending and to not have good bedside manners. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

MOST AMAZING DR EVER!!! He is kind, compassionate, listens to your concerns and addresses each issue thoroughly. If you are fortunate enough to get your child in to se Dr Davy, your child will always receive the best care possible. He also has the best sense of humour! We have been lucky enough to have Dr Davy through two generations and we are so incredibly fortunate and grateful.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

AMAZING DOCTOR !!! He takes his time with to listen to your concerns, doesn't rush you, and very gentle and fun with kids. He always makes my son giggle during physical check ups, he makes sure that my son is comfortable with him so that he won't cry. Very lucky we have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Davy is AMAZING. I would trust him with anything to do with my daughters health. He is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. If you can get in, take the chance!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Davy is wonderful and very supportive of me as a new mother. He is knowledgeable and reassuring. Appointments can be delayed if it is a busy day in the office, but if your child is sick he will make sure you can be seen that day.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I find Dr Till Davy to be very knowledgeable, and thorough. I do trust his expertise, and at the end of the day that is what counts the most. I do wish he can be more friendly and approachable. He can come across condescending and impatient at times. You just never know if he is going to be in a good mood or not. He does smile sometimes; which is nice. I do recommend him. The waiting time is quite short (average 5 to 15 minutes wait)) compared to a lot of doctors. I will give him credit for that. His staff are not overly friendly, nor are they rude. You won't be greeted with a warm friendly smile. You can tell there is not a lot of emphasis on good friendly service. They are very good at returning calls.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr.Davy is a great doctor! Both of my kids love him! Sometimes I have to wait a bit longer, but I'm not complaining as the doctor always spends as much time as needed answering my questions.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Compassionate, knowledgeable and funny (specially to parents of first newborns).

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Such a caring and knowledgable doctor. Over the years I have learned that his counsel exceeds that of so many other doctors. Couldn't ask for more.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015