Ratings for Dr. Scott Matthews

He's horrible! Stay away. Awful doctor and very sexist.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Matthews is my primary care physician and I have seen him for the last three years on a regular basis. So far, I have nothing but glowing things to say about him as he is the consummate professional, yet never feels like he is rushing to get to his next appointment or trying to get you out the door before you fully understand the situation. Altogether Dr. Matthews is the best doctor I've had to date in my life and I'm happy to continue seeing him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Matthews is a wonderful primary care physician. He is very kind and comforting. He is able to put me at ease even during the most uncomfortable procedures/exams. He has great follow-up and will call when there are concerning lab values or tests results. I really trust his judgment and knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr. Matthews is a great doctor. I have gone to him for over 5 years since my doctor of 20+ years was promoted. He is extremely knowledgeable and understanding. My only negative is not his but the system which has him very over scheduled.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Scott Matthews's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental