Ratings for Dr. Sheila A. Burke

For the specific concern I had, she was a great choice. Friendly and I was not uncomfortable. As far as cost of the appointment for someone without health insurance, I found it reasonable compared to other offices out there. If I had to, I would go to her again and would recommend others to her. Overall, positive experience.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Has been my doc for over 20 years, she totally rocks! Professional, friendly, smart, on-point, you have to love her.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Excellent doctor. She listens and cares. She is not judgmental and helps you achieve your health goals.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

I really like Dr. Burke. She takes lots of time to talk and find out how you are in every aspect of life. If she needs to refer, she does so. I like her a lot!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

I enjoy the fact that Dr. Burke will take all the time YOU need to explain things to you and will answer any and all of your questions. I find her to be extremely helpful, knowledgable and in possession of a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2006

She made me feel like I was less important than her life. I was sorry for what she was going through but she made my health issue's seem unimportant. Maybe thing's have changed?

flag | Submitted April 2, 2006

Wonderful and compasionate doctor. Great long term relationship. If she can't fix you,she'll refer you to the right specialist.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2005

Dr. Sheila A. Burke's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1978)

UnitedHealthcare