You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Scott Delboccio

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Simply the best in town. He is not only an awesome dentist but has the greatest personality and sense of humor. If your real serious and uptight person he's not your guy. Otherwise, I would recommend him to the highest level. A lot of celebrities go to him which is pretty cool!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

WE ALWAYS LOVE THE GIRLS THAT WORK WITH DR. DELBACCIO!!! THEY ARE TRULY THE BEST AND THE BACKBONE TO HIS OFFICE. DR. DELBACCIO HAS BEEN OUR DENTIST FOR MORE THAN TEN YEARS... NOTHING BUT THE BEST!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

D.r. Scott Delboccio is a miracle worker. He saved me thousands of dollars by treating teeth under a bridge eliminating need for implants. Thank you for your tremendous effort helping me

Submitted September 12, 2014

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

The best dentist ever.Just had implant surgery done and I didnt feel a thing not even the novocain shot.He knows his job,you will not regret going to him.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

i have been going to Dr Delboccio for many years for various dental issues including cosmetic. I find him very efficient, skilled dentist with a no nonsense approach to dentistry.If you like that type of care i highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I've been going to Dr Scott Delboccio for over 8 years and am very happy with the dental care I recieve there. The office is clean and state of the art. All the staff is friendly, helpful and professional. I've had major work done that included caps with bridges and even an extraction that was absolutely pain free. My teeth look amazing! I get compliments on my smile all the time. It's easy to recommend Dr Delbaccio because he is the best dentist I've ever had. Pamela Maynard

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Dr. D is the most proficiant dentist I have ever been to, I recommeded him to all my friends and that they should go to his office. Went to a specialist and Dr. D saved me thousands of dollars.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

I would recommend Scott to any one who is looking for a GOOD dentist. I had a crown replacement procedure performed and it was smooth, painless. I have had a lot of dental work done in my life time and I rank Dr Del Boccio as the very best of the best. I like the pleasant atmosphere in his office from all of the employees from the front office to the hygenists. Go to Scott, you will not be unhappy. Jim Osberg

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Secure Horizons
United Concordia
  • United Healthcare Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Don't look any further. The office is great. They are honest and truthful. They provide you with a complete breakdown of all the costs and explain procedures"

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best in town. He is not only an awesome dentist but has the greatest personality and sense of humor. If your real serious and uptight person he's no..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "WE ALWAYS LOVE THE GIRLS THAT WORK WITH DR. DELBACCIO!!! THEY ARE TRULY THE BEST AND THE BACKBONE TO HIS OFFICE. DR. DELBACCIO HAS BEEN OUR DENTIST FOR MORE TH..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "D.r. Scott Delboccio is a miracle worker. He saved me thousands of dollars by treating teeth under a bridge eliminating need for implants. Thank you for your..."

September 12, 2014