You may also like

Rate Dr. Diane Donat

Dr. Diane Donat's Ratings

Dr. Donat was my late wife's Endocrinologist. So although I was never treated by her I will always be grateful to Diane for her compassion and for giving Is another 10 years of marriage after she discovered Rebecca's blocked arteries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

Great doctor, lousy at keeping appointments on time. I've been going many years and never has my appointment been on time... Usually 1 hour + late. She blames it on her rounds that she has in the hospital before clinic. If that is the case, start your appointments an hour later.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2830951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Donat has been the best experience with physicians during this pregnancy. She's authentic, compassionate, and genuinely engaged with who you are as a person. She's also been managing my diabetes, thyroid, and checking in more than my OBGYN. The whole team at Sinai has been amazing, but this woman is absolutely fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2792932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

lack of knowledge, very unprofessional in her conduct , am surprised that she a doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr Diane donat is amazing. Not only she is knowledgeable, she is also very compassionate and friendly. I feel grateful that I have dr donat helping with my thyroid situation so that I can be pregnant again after my miscarriage. I feel very lucky to have dr donat as my doctor. In addition, dr donats assistant is amazing too she is very responsive and friendly! What a great team! I always feel delighted when I talk to them because I know I am in good hand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Great staff and super friendly, Dr Donat is very knowledgeable and has been through Gestational Diabetes herself. However - she runs ridiculously late. I have had the very first appointment of the day and she was an hour late - not because she was seeing other patients but because she simply hadn't come in to the clinic yet. Even the nurses got frustrated and told me to never worry about coming on time for her appointments. I find it very disrespectful of other people's time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2426428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

she is wonderful but ALWAYS late for appointments -- usually up to an hour

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

dr. donat is an exemplary endocrinologist--she is thorough and professional, yet compassionate at the same time. hard combo to come by in the medical profession. in my (unusual) case, it was dr. donat (not my GP) who advised me i was (5 mos) pregnant, and reassured me about my health and that of my baby since i had thyroid related issues. she has seen me as a regular patient in her endocrinology practice, as well as at the special pregnancy clinic through my two pregnancies, adjusting my medications to suit and ensuring the best health care possible. i am incredibly thankful to be under her care and cannot recommend her highly enough. thank you, dr. donat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I had the PRIVILEGE of meeting Dr. Donat yesterday and just want to add to the list of glowing reviews below. She is probably the kindest person I have ever met and of course an extremely competent doctor. She made a complicated issue feel must less complicated and easy to understand all while keeping a smile on my face. She is a wonderful woman and anyone who is treated by her is very lucky indeed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

You can try, but you won't find a doctor of this calibre any where. she is not only knowledgeable, but she is a humanitarian. I think most highly of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818089].votes_count ]]