Ratings for Dr. Diane Donat

I have always been kept waiting at least 60 mins after my schedule appointment time. Impossible to get a hold of her secretary about appts. Messages can’t be saved.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Diane Donat is the best Doctor a person can ever have. She is the most compassionate, patient and kindest doctor I have ever met in my whole life. She listens to you attentively. She patiently explains to you your condition, the results of your test and answers all your concerns and questions very, very well. No one beats Doctor Donat.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

There is probably nothing negative you could say about Dr. Diane Donat. She is the most caring, genuine and helpful doctor. She does run late, but only because she really takes her time with each of her patients. You never feel like you are just another number. Absolute best!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Donat is amazing! She is friendly and has a truly caring, lovely, and warm personality. She always takes the time to ask how I'm doing and seems to genuinely care about my well-being. She never seems to be in a rush at all, which is a nice change from many other doctors. She is also very encouraging, extremely knowledgeable, and provides great advice. I have experienced a few hiccups along the way in my pregnancy, and I always feel at ease after seeing Dr. Donat.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Excellent doctor, staff quite good. Wait time can be longer then expected.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Donat is the most amazing doctor I have ever had in my life. Since she took over my care, my diabetes has been the best managed in my entire life. I sing her allocates and would recommend her to anyone living with diabetes.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Agree with all the other comments. I had Dr Donat for both my pregnancies and she was absolutely lovely and very professional to deal with. Very personable and makes you feel so at ease! Takes the time to ask how you are doing and follows up very quickly with results, which is fantastic. Would highly recommend this wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

The kindest and most caring Doctor I have ever met! She really cares and takes your health seriously. Excellent!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I met Dr. Donat today, and felt compelled to write. I was that impressed. She exudes warmth and kindness, and made me feel like she was totally invested in my pregnancy. Feel like I have a knowledgable, caring ally in my corner to help me navigate my gestational diabetes.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I have been attending Dr Donat for the last 21 years she is the best, an amazing Doctor, down to earth, kind, compassionate, friendly, I could go on for ever, I actually look forward to my yearly appointment just to see her, she is one lovely lady.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016