Ratings for Dr. Diane Donat

Dr. Donat is amazing! She is friendly and has a truly caring, lovely, and warm personality. She always takes the time to ask how I'm doing and seems to genuinely care about my well-being. She never seems to be in a rush at all, which is a nice change from many other doctors. She is also very encouraging, extremely knowledgeable, and provides great advice. I have experienced a few hiccups along the way in my pregnancy, and I always feel at ease after seeing Dr. Donat.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Excellent doctor, staff quite good. Wait time can be longer then expected.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Donat is the most amazing doctor I have ever had in my life. Since she took over my care, my diabetes has been the best managed in my entire life. I sing her allocates and would recommend her to anyone living with diabetes.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Agree with all the other comments. I had Dr Donat for both my pregnancies and she was absolutely lovely and very professional to deal with. Very personable and makes you feel so at ease! Takes the time to ask how you are doing and follows up very quickly with results, which is fantastic. Would highly recommend this wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

The kindest and most caring Doctor I have ever met! She really cares and takes your health seriously. Excellent!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I met Dr. Donat today, and felt compelled to write. I was that impressed. She exudes warmth and kindness, and made me feel like she was totally invested in my pregnancy. Feel like I have a knowledgable, caring ally in my corner to help me navigate my gestational diabetes.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I have been attending Dr Donat for the last 21 years she is the best, an amazing Doctor, down to earth, kind, compassionate, friendly, I could go on for ever, I actually look forward to my yearly appointment just to see her, she is one lovely lady.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

You simply cannot find a more genuine, caring, compassionate, professional Dr. than Dr. Donat!! She is just extraordinary. Truly cares for her patients. I saw her for two of my pregnancies due to me having gestational diabetes. She really cares and made sure I kept my sugars in check and had safe deliveries. I have never met a better Doctor. She is the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

The best of the best!! Her passion for the field and your well being is amazing. A true professional with a personality to match.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Donat was my late wife's Endocrinologist. So although I was never treated by her I will always be grateful to Diane for her compassion and for giving Is another 10 years of marriage after she discovered Rebecca's blocked arteries.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015