You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Diane Donat

You simply cannot find a more genuine, caring, compassionate, professional Dr. than Dr. Donat!! She is just extraordinary. Truly cares for her patients. I saw her for two of my pregnancies due to me having gestational diabetes. She really cares and made sure I kept my sugars in check and had safe deliveries. I have never met a better Doctor. She is the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Donat was my late wife's Endocrinologist. So although I was never treated by her I will always be grateful to Diane for her compassion and for giving Is another 10 years of marriage after she discovered Rebecca's blocked arteries.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Great doctor, lousy at keeping appointments on time. I've been going many years and never has my appointment been on time... Usually 1 hour + late. She blames it on her rounds that she has in the hospital before clinic. If that is the case, start your appointments an hour later.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Donat has been the best experience with physicians during this pregnancy. She's authentic, compassionate, and genuinely engaged with who you are as a person. She's also been managing my diabetes, thyroid, and checking in more than my OBGYN. The whole team at Sinai has been amazing, but this woman is absolutely fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr Diane donat is amazing. Not only she is knowledgeable, she is also very compassionate and friendly. I feel grateful that I have dr donat helping with my thyroid situation so that I can be pregnant again after my miscarriage. I feel very lucky to have dr donat as my doctor. In addition, dr donats assistant is amazing too she is very responsive and friendly! What a great team! I always feel delighted when I talk to them because I know I am in good hand.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Great staff and super friendly, Dr Donat is very knowledgeable and has been through Gestational Diabetes herself. However - she runs ridiculously late. I have had the very first appointment of the day and she was an hour late - not because she was seeing other patients but because she simply hadn't come in to the clinic yet. Even the nurses got frustrated and told me to never worry about coming on time for her appointments. I find it very disrespectful of other people's time.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

she is wonderful but ALWAYS late for appointments -- usually up to an hour

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

dr. donat is an exemplary endocrinologist--she is thorough and professional, yet compassionate at the same time. hard combo to come by in the medical profession. in my (unusual) case, it was dr. donat (not my GP) who advised me i was (5 mos) pregnant, and reassured me about my health and that of my baby since i had thyroid related issues. she has seen me as a regular patient in her endocrinology practice, as well as at the special pregnancy clinic through my two pregnancies, adjusting my medications to suit and ensuring the best health care possible. i am incredibly thankful to be under her care and cannot recommend her highly enough. thank you, dr. donat!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Diane Donat's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You simply cannot find a more genuine, caring, compassionate, professional Dr. than Dr. Donat!! She is just extraordinary. Truly cares for her patients. I sa..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best of the best!! Her passion for the field and your well being is amazing. A true professional with a personality to match."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Donat was my late wife's Endocrinologist. So although I was never treated by her I will always be grateful to Diane for her compassion and for giving Is ano..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, lousy at keeping appointments on time. I've been going many years and never has my appointment been on time... Usually 1 hour + late. She blames i..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Donat has been the best experience with physicians during this pregnancy. She's authentic, compassionate, and genuinely engaged with who you are as a person..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "lack of knowledge, very unprofessional in her conduct , am surprised that she a doctor"

April 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Diane donat is amazing. Not only she is knowledgeable, she is also very compassionate and friendly. I feel grateful that I have dr donat helping with my t..."

April 7, 2015
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

March 28, 2012