Ratings for Dr. Amine R. Abdul-Aal

Staff seems lost and uneducated. Wait is too long. Seems to care only about money. Drug tests without ur knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Feel he is an excellent Dr. Busy though n the heavy set front office Lady is very rude other than her I like everything else.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Been going to him since before I got pregnant, it is true staff is hot and cold particularly the heavy set caucasian girl at the window is rude and often short. Brooke is very nice however. Dr Abdul is extremely knowledgeable which is great. He has a busy office providing all types of services but as a first time mom with lots of concerns I often feel like a number. He is in and out during my monthly check ups, no more than 5 minutes. When I have concerns they are often dismissed as normal pregnancy signs which is fine but at least let me finish my sentences. I have been to the hospital once with no follow up from his office and during out next visit he didnt even mention it. i knew he didnt even know or remember. oh well I guess if you are looking for someone to spend time listening go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Abdul-Aal is a very thorough, understanding and approachable doctor. You don't feel like a number in his office, you feel like a real person.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

He is the best ob gyn around. Hes very polite and caring. He makes a patient feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Am sure the Doctor is very nice because i have heard great things about him, but i never got a chance to meet him. The staff are VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, constant talking (not work related) and i was very disappointed when the said my my coverage is not active. I called the insurance and coming to find out they called the wrong number to check the coverage. They though their mistake was so funny. i simply just told them to trash it and i will look for another doctor. Very very unprofessional. I WILL NEVER GO THERE OR WILL NOT RECOMMEND ANY PERSON TO THAT OFFICE.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

He's the greatest! I trust that man with my life! I also trust him with my kids life. He's always there for and always returns my calls no matter how stupid my questions are. Everyone I know see's him. He's conveniently located and he treats me as a friend rather then a patient. Love EM!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

He is a great doctor and I recommend him to everyone (women of course!) I've gone to him since 2000 and he will be delivering my 4th child in November of 2009. I will never go elsewhere (unless I move out of state of course.) there is no better OB/GYN in Trumbull County!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

The staff and Dr. are all very helpful. I have faced numerous problems in the time i have been a patient including premature delivery, placenta previa with #2, Precancerous cells, and then endometrosis and hystorectomy. I would not have trusted anyone else to deliver my children, or to operate on me.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

I switched to this DR with my second child. He is wonderful! Compassionate, caring, and has a great bedside manner. He's more than willing at answer all your questions, and has a strong presence even in the chaos of giving birth. Even though I had no insruance, I was not treated any different than any other patient.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008