Ratings for Dr. Richard Alan Rogachefsky

He was filling in for another doctor and he did not no intere g New Pa st unless you were his patient

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Compassionate, thorough and knowledgeable. He spent a lot of time examining me and discussing the issue; he seemed to genuinely care about me.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

He was supposed to remove a troublesome screw from my knee. This "routine surgery" ended up with too much anesthesia dispensed (general, mind you), and removal of the WRONG SCREW since complications were run into with the painful one. He closed my leg up without every consulting my mother with whether to continue or not (I was a minor at the time), making the entire procedure worthless.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

I think he is great. My dad recently broke his wrist and Dr. Rogachefsky helped him a great deal by doing surgery. Very professional and compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

I think he is a great doctor he helped me very much with my knees. I think he is very knowledgeable an a very careing doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Did not take my injury seriously. Thought the MRI report was "exaggerating the injury".

flag | Submitted October 27, 2005

Dr. Richard Alan Rogachefsky's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1987)

Harvard-Pilgrim