Ratings for Dr. Allen Kent Olsen

His medical assistant is ridiculous. She is mean. I consider not seeing Dr Oksen again because she makes me feel uncomfortable. I have a condition that makes me somewhat "high maintenance" when I go in for follow ups she complains to me about being overwhelmed by high maintenance patients. Dr Olsen is okay. He goes by the book and no intuition. I feel I am viewed as a case rather than as a person. I feel both he and his nurse lack empathy, but make up for it in "book knowledge"

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Olsen takes time with his patients and is a great listener. He's willing to offer you references for second opinions. He's not one to jump to lots of expensive tests first. My family has been seeing him for 16 years and we've been very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

As long as he's practicing medicine, he'll be my family's doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Dr. Olsen is persistant and caring. He makes you feel important.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Not always punctual BECAUSE he takes time with each patient to make sure all questions are answered. Sensitive to patient needs. Thoroughly explains any procedure or condition. Very personable and approachable. Soothing manner which helps patients to relax.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2005

Dr. Allen Kent Olsen's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)