Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth B. Galan

I love Dr Elizabeth B. Galan. She has helped my mother and I a great deal over the years. She listens to me and has always helped me with my health issues. She is compassionate and understanding. She also is a great skin care Dr. I respect her and highly recommend her.6/20/14

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Incredibly rude. Treated me like I was a total hypochondriac while I was describing my symptoms, did an extremely minimal exam and sent me on my way with what I'm sure were placebos to shut me up. Needless to say I prefer the walk-in by my house when I'm sick now. I'll never go back.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Have seen this doctor twice - rolls her eyes when I described my symptoms - won't be going back. Was charged for an appt that I cancelled, but they didn't change in their system. Took 2 phone calls for them to remove the charge.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Was no help at all, could barely get an appointment, phone was always busy, finally had to go to the ER to have them call for me. Didn't take me seriously and just told me I was unhealthy after a very minimal examination. I will never see her again.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Elizabeth B. Galan's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Torrington, CT