Ratings for Dr. Javier A. Rincon

He runs the clinic and I think he's to distracted! He came into my room and was doing updates on his computer for his last patient. I read the patient's notes as he typed. I wouldn't let him touch my dog!! His staff are incompetent like so-called doctor.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

dr rincon is more than a doctor he,s a friend i don,t know if there is another i would trust like i trust him

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr Rincon was our family doctor years ago. My husband & I had to move, but our grown children & their families continued with him while they were in the Milwaukee area. He never rushed an appointment. He listened & he heard what you were saying. Most important, he always cared about you. It did not matter how big or small the problem was. He just cared!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

Dr. Rincon has been our family doctor for over 20 years for good reason. We found him to be the best doctor our family has ever had. He has helped us through physically devastating injuries back to a good quality of life. He is always knowledgeable and compassionate in giving care. Care you can trust and we greatly appreciate

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Rincon's care of our family's health for over 20 years has included serious health issues and surgeries. His referrals to specialists have always been to docs that are tops in their field. He takes as much time as each of us needs to discuss our concerns. We are never rushed in and out by him or his staff. He is knowledgeable, articulate and warm.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

For 15 years Dr. Rincon has cared for our family's health care needs. Some of this care has included serious health issues. He is an excellent care-giver, with a top notch team

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Javier A. Rincon's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Tamaulipas, Fac De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1986)

UnitedHealthcare