Ratings for Dr. Mostafa Ibrahim Abuzeid

After years of unsuccessful treatments with a different fertility Dr, two friends recommended I see Dr. Abuzeid. In 6 months I was pregnant after one IVF attempt. From the first visit I could tell Dr. Abuzeid's office was different than the other doctors I saw. His staff was very compassionate, friendly, and professional. Everything you need for successful fertility treatment. I highly recommend his Flint office for anyone that hasn't been successful in the past with other doctors.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

My husband and I saw 4 fertility doctors before going to Dr. Abuzeid. He took his time and found/treated our problem. Within 6 months under his care; we finally heard our baby's heartbeat!!! He is a miracle worker and we are so very blessed to have a doctor that takes his time to care for his patients. We highly recommend him to anyone trying to conceive.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

The Rochester Hills IVF clinic is simply amazing, the staff is so kind, specifically Dr. Abuzeid. I found that he has a lot of emotional compassion and sees things through until the end. He offers multiple treatment options and educated me on all of them to make sure I understood what I was getting into. The staff made me aware of all of my financial options and obligations ahead of time. Couldn't be happier with the results!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Abuzeid. I started getting very large tumors/cysts on my ovaries at the young age of 19. Dr. Abuzeid assisted my OB/GYN in the surgical procedures to remove them and by the time I was 24 I had undergone 3 different surgeries which resulted in me losing an ovary and tube and my other ovary not able to withstand anymore surgical removals from it. That's when my husband and I, at 24, had to decide if I should go through with the total hysterectomy I had scheduled, or try to have a family and do in-vitro. Well long story short, Dr. Abuzeid and his staff were the most amazing in every way. I was blessed enough to become pregnant on my first try and now have beautiful twin girls. He goes above and beyond and I could not ever recommend a better IVF specialist. (In fact, I referred 2 of my friends to him that were struggling to conceive and both of them ended up pregnant on their first try... and only with 1, no multiples lol)

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Dr Abuzeid, is an very knowledgable and excellent doctor. We we given our options and decided on IVF. We have him to thank for our twins. iVF worked on the first try. The medications was very expensive, which cost as much as the procedure itself. Dr Abuzeid initially told us three embryos would be implanted but during the procedure after he implanted the first embryo he asked if we would like another one implanted and we agreed to have another two implanted but the Dr said he would only implant one aditional embryo. Thankfully he made the right decision because the two embryos took and she became pregnant wth twins. After my wife became pregnant the Nurses were cold and rude when we had questions or concerns. They got the statistic they wanted. We felt like we were just a statistic to them. The twins were born, the staff called asking for information. I declined because of how we were treated. Still I recommend Dr Abuzeid 100% because he did what we paid him to do.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Best fertility doctor in michigan! When other doctors told me it was not possible to get pregnant he mafe it possible. I am now pregnant with twins. This man never ever gives up. He is very smart and compassionate and never ever pushy. There is a special place in heaven for this man.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Wonderful doctor and wonderful staff. IVF is difficult emotionally and you are dealing with hormonally imbalanced women as it is. This is a science and not a nursery, so women stop being so unbalanced about your review and stick with the logistics. If IVF gives you the highest percentage of having a child then do not question the Dr. that has seen more positive results than you have. He, like many, did not go to school for free, so stop ****ing, pay the $ or start praying for a child more.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

met with him twice. pushed for ivf. over charges for all services..do more research before you start any services with him.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

The nurses here are very rude. They seem nice at first and than when you ask them questions they act like you are iritating them. Very inconsiderate when they tell you didn't get pregnant. She was like, "So, you are not pregnant. When would you like to set up your next appontment with the doctor" So casually. I was devastated and will not go back there!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

I have nothing bad to say about Dr Abuzeid. He is always very patient and willing to answer all our questions. I ended up having surgery for a genetic defect but never felt like he was pressuring us to have surgery. I was equally impressed with the nurses. The only negative experience we had was with an office person and that only happened once. Sometimes we had to wait a while to be seen and they do have to look at your chart to refresh their memories about what is going on with you, but they are busy because they are good! I would rather they check my chart than try to go off memory and get something wrong. Overall I think Dr Abuzeid is fantastic!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009