You may also like

Rate Dr. George J. Kaptain

Dr. George J. Kaptain's Ratings

Every positive review here repeated and times 10!!! Excellent, caring, communicative, confident, compassionate. He operated on my father for metastatic brain tumor in an emergency situation and later for gamma knife with Dr. Ingenito. He is above and beyond any doctor (manner/knowledge/humanity) I have ever met --- and have met many through my older parents' health and conditions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Simply the best! During this most stressful time in my life, Dr. Kaptain took the time to fully explain my condition (brain tumor), the surgery required for removal, what to expect before and after surgery. He listened to my concerns and questions and thoroughly answered them with patience. He is very kind hearted and the nicest person! He truly is an amazing surgeon! I would HIGHLY recommend him for any type of brain surgery. THANK YOU DR. KAPTAIN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr Kaptain took as much time as needed every time we met with him. Never felt rushed or as if he had other patients waiting. We were his sole focus at each appointment. He is an ultimate professional. With your life literally in his hands, We felt extremely confident being under his care. Dr Kaptain is who you want for neurosurgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr. Kaptain's calm , professional, and confident demeanor made a difficult surgery easier to understand and deal with. He performed excellent surgery on our daughter and has been our rock through a very frightening time in our lives. Our daughter is well and expected to live a long life. Thank God for Dr. Kaptain, or as he's known around our house..."Saint Kaptain"! We love him and would recommend him to anyone who is need of a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2681859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Very compassionate and professional . Always took the time to explain medical procedure , reason for and results . A 10plus in my book .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2680496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

On June 26 Dr Kaptain perform Brain surgery on my son Israel he was the most compassionate and caring Dr. I ever met

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

excellent surgeon. great bedside manner. correct diagnosis,successful surgery.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][818695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Dr.Kaptain saved my life, he performed a delicate surgery to stop my hemifacial twitching! I've been suffering from the rare disorder for4 long years. My quality of life stopped and I was slowly wanting to just not live life anymore. He performed surgery on 10/10/13 and 8 days post surgery, I am walking and no more TWITCHING! He has the passion, detail and polish like I've never seen before! He even visited me at hospital after surgery. He is a World Class Passionate Doctor that cares for his patients. It is rare and I'm so happy I found the God that saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][818694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

AMAZING. I had a serious brain surgery to remove a large brain tumor only a few weeks ago under this surgeon. He was professional, compassionate, and a great practitioner/surgeon. He had timely follow ups post surgery (both via phone calls and in office visits). My surgery was as successful as it could be and I have had a very quick/speedy recovery post op. I would recommend him to any friend or family member in need of a serious brain or spinal surgery. The absolute best. So happy with his care. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][818693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

The best Doctor I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH. My mother was very difficult to handle because of the situation and he kept his cool through it all.db

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818692].votes_count ]]