Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Moretuzzo

Dr. Moretuzzo is a wonderful doctor. Always answered our questions and very compassionate. Felt low tech was worth a try before moving on to more expensive options and he was always cognizant this IF stuff costs a lot of money!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Moretuzzo for years. He has helped me with a variety of female problems. He is informed and up to date in his field. He is compassionate and caring with his patients. He is absolutely the best! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Moretuzzo. He is fantastic. Does his own ultrasounds and can give results/interpretations on the spot. He saved my tube after an ectopic after losing the other tube to a previous ectopic under the care of horrible Paragon. I got pregnant after three cycles of clomid. I am conviced it would not have happened without him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Moretuzzo is an expert in his field- very knowledgeable and up to date on medical procedures and treatments. He is very supportive and easy to communicate with-he is a very compassionate physician. I have been a patient for many, many years and would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Excellent Doctor! I became one of Dr Moretuzzo's patient's when I was in high school due to many issues. I went through several surgeries to correct abnormalities, and then fertility treatments (successfully). He was kind, always extremely gentle, very informative and open. His staff was also very kind and supportive. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Moretuzzo!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

The staff in his practice is wonderful especially the nurses. However I felt that at times I was just a number and felt he hurried in and out of appointments with me. I didn't feel like he explained everything enough to me and didn't give me enough options in treatments. I also felt like he wasn't telling me everything he needed to tell me about what was going on with me.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Richard W. Moretuzzo's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

AARP