Ratings for Dr. Todd C. Tracy

Dr. Todd Tracy is amazing he listens to you which so refreshing from a physician. The staff and office are great and organized. You don't feel like just a number and I'm usually on top of my own personal care but Dr. Tracy is great at follow up with you when needed. I can't say enough about him or the practice!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Tracy has been my GP for years. His knowledge of his patients is amazing. He monitors me from time to time and always keeps me updated on tests I should be having. This led directly to Dr,Tracy saving my life when he noticed a slight irregularity on my EKG from my previous test. He sent me for a stress test within 3 days. I had a heart attack on the treadmill and a second one an hour later at the hospital. They rushed me to Yale-New Haven for an emergency Triple By-Pass. If he did not catch that, I would not have survived the week-end. My 3 main arteries were 100% closed. They could not even insert stents. It is because of this kind of personal care that I am writing this review today , 1 1/2 years later !!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

The Overall Quality rating is a computed average of a doctor's Helpfulness and Knowledge ratings, and is what determines the type of "smiley face" that the Doctor receives. Due to popular demand, a doctor's Punctuality and Staff ratings are NOT used when computing the Overall Quality rating

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Could have more knowledge. The young ladies that take you into the room and prepare you for the Dr. are sweet,friendly people; but the office needs a whole new set of intelligent people who know how to talk and act with the patients.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

My son, age 50, had an appointment three weeks prior, on a Monday. When he went, the receptionist said, "no..your appt.cant be today. Dr. Tracy isn't here on Mondays. So she gave him another appt...on a Monday! When he said, "I thought you said he isn't there Mondays, She said, "he will be on that Monday"! Apparently, the doctor changed his schedule, and the office should have called my son to cancel the original appt; so he wouldn't have had to leave work to go there.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Dr. Todd C. Tracy's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1995)

HealthPartners