Ratings for Dr. Leonard Silverstein

Dr. Silverstein is an AMAZING doctor. I have been a patient for 23 years. I now bring 2 of my children to him, and they love him. He is the only doctor that they get excited to see. I wish all doctors could be like him!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

OUTSTANDING! I've seen a few other allergists and Dr. Silverstein is, by far, the most knowledgeable and kind. You would think you're the only patient he saw that day. I feel so lucky to call him my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Silverstein for about 16 years now and all I have to say is that he is awesome! Definitely one of my favorite doctors to go see!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

This doctor is fabulous! He never rushes you. He listens and he cares. He is always right on with his diagnosis and treatment. His staff is knowledgeable and friendly. I appreciate that I rarely if ever wait for more than 5 minutes in waiting room. Once in a room the wait is never over 5 minutes either. I have been a patient for over 15 years and have found everything I said to be true throughout this time frame. Thank you to the doctor and his whole staff!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

dr. silverstein is the best doctor ever. he's very personable and takes the time to explain things thoroughly

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Likes to prescribe many different meds for one problem. Some doctors, most doctors evaluate your problem and introduce one medication at a time. Not this doc. Loves to throw drugs at your problem.

Submitted May 6, 2014

I was very disappointed with my appointment with Dr. Silverstein. He practically laughed at me when I told him what was bothering me. Then he told me that my condition was so bad that I would have to get a (more expensive) blood test done instead of the usual skin prick test. I told him I wasn't able to afford the $1,000 for the test. So he wrote me a prescription for prednisone and gave me a pat on the back (I'm not joking). I couldn't believe what happened. I could've gotten prednisone from my family doctor! I wasted money that I honestly couldn't afford to lose. The only good thing was that the other staff members were quite friendly and professional with me.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Staff and timing were fine. Interactions with Dr Silverstein, while he was very pleasant, was also very dismissive and patronizing. While not telling me it was all in my head, he did wave away any prior diagnosis as me being very reactive and former allergist at major research center as not knowing what they were doing.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

My first time going to visit Dr.silverstein THE BEST DOCTORE I ever been to explains everything clear.from the first step in the door until I left was nothing but a AMAZING EXPERIENCE .the secertairys where amazing as well very kind and help full best I've seen . I will recommend Dr.silver stein to everyone I know very kind and helpful will answer every question and actually takes the time to give his patience tips how to improve not just right a prescription and say take this you'll feel better this doctor was the best I've met .I'm21 years old and I will not change to another doctor I never right reviews but the experience was so great that I made sure I will right a review .M.albaddawi

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

My daughter has been a patient since she was 9 months old. Over the past 10 years my daughter has received exceptional care and I have never experienced any sort of problem when dealing with the staff. The Dr. is professional and kind and his staff reflects these traits as well. I absolutely recommend this Dr and his office!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. Leonard Silverstein's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental