Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Ann Haupt

I felt awful after rehab, and I went in for a checkup. Dr. Haupt listened and changed some of the meds. She explained how they worked and why the changes. I felt much better and thankful for her knowledge and advice.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

She has been my Doc since 2005 and I love her. She listens, is thorough in her exam, asks the right questions and seems to care deeply about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Wait time was short. She listens and doesn't rush you out of the room. Very nice and attentive.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I actually was impressed with her nurse that escortes you to the room. She was very kind. Dr. Haupt did take her time with me the handful of times I was there. She was referred to me by my husband; he has been seeing her for a few years. I have a monthly prescription that I take a very low dose of. I have TMJ & have tried tons of meds & treatment for it & this medication is the ONLY thing that has helped me. On occasion, I take 1-3 pills extra per month. When I visited Dr. Haupt the 1st time, I told her that I have a current script for 1mg of the medication & I break it in half, allowing me to not need refills as often (this was from my previous out of state Dr). When I went to the pharmacy to pick up my newly refilled script from the pharmacy, she had lowed my dosage to .5mg without my consent. When I questioned her, she said that was because "That's what I take anyway". So, every month, I am short 1-3 pills. They deny my refill until the DAY it is due to be refilled! Stress!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Have been going to her for a long time and was very happy with her. But 6 months ago, had what I thought was a severe sinus infection. She looked at it, prescribed eye drops and that was it. The pain in my nose and the sores were so bad that 3 months later, with no relief, I went to a minute clinic where the nurse practitioner took one look and said it was a severe staph infection. She then took a culture to confirm and finally I got the right medicine. Why didn't my doctor do the same? I will not go back except to get my medical records and look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

This doctor doesn't seem to care about her patients. I gave her a detailed printed sheet with my history, meds etc. and she never even looked at it. She didn't take my symptoms seriously and only ordered tests because I suggested them. She still hasn't figured out what's wrong with me after more than a month on the same problem. She acts like I'm inconveniencing her by wanting to discuss my test results and is outright mean. Talk about no bedside manner...

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

I saw Dr. Haupt once when I had a respitory illness / cold / flu and my Dr. was booked up for the day. She was in the room less than five minutes and did not ask any questions pertaining to my medical history. As a result, she prescribed an antibiotic that made me much more ill than I was, as it interacted with the symptoms of another chronic condition I have. Had I not been so sick, I would have asked her for details about the antibiotic she prescribed and made sure there would be no interactions/issues, but I had a fever and felt so out of it. But, also, becuase she didn't ask about medical history, she had no clue that what she prescribed was contra-indicated. If she would have just spent five more minutes in the room, the whole situation could have been averted.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

This docotor is terrible. No bedside manner at all and misdiagnosed pre cancer moles on my body. Did not even spend 5 minutes with me discussing my concerns.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2005

Dr. Stephanie Ann Haupt's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)