Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Bloomberg

great doctor and staff. happy i was referred to him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

outstanding physician / very good at explaining procedures / concerned about patient comfort

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

I always suffered from hemorrhoids...Until I saw Dr. Bloomberg. He has the latest laser treatment which I had done in the office. It took 1 minute. No pain. Went back to work right away... It was incredible. Would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

great surgeon! spends a lot of time, explains things, and knows all the latest things

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

This is a great surgeon. I was quite impressed with him and office staff. Just had a colon resection. Very professional. Would recommend him to anyone needing surgery -he has great skills and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010

Had surgery scheduled with him today at Noon. First problem, I'm a diabetic and didnt eat after 930pm yesterday. Blood sugar dropped terribly and I left the hospital. Dr. is clueless about diabetics and their needs.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Wow.. a great surgeon. can't say anything bad. friendly, caring, and does a great job! would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

I am very pleased that I saw Dr. Bloomberg and that he did my surgery. He did a great job, and I feel great!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

I recently saw this surgeon for a problem with my gallbaldder. He operated and did a nice job. Can't even see my scars... and he was very nice. I appreciate all his help.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008