Ratings for Dr. Gerard Donohue Fritz

we decide to leave this doctor, because he doesn't seem to care about our feeling at all. The nothing-really-matters attitude really annoyed us.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

My kids and I love Dr. Fritz. I think the bad comments are just so wrong... He always diagnosed my kids correctly. He smiles and laughs with them. Terrific Dr....

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

poor attitude. not friendly with children. very basic exam. docters go from one room to another withour washing there hands.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

When I read an article on cnn about firing knowledgeable patients by doctors, I was reminded of this doctor. I would like to share my experience on how Dr. Fritz ignored my research and got my kid finally in the surgery room. Moms have a very unique connection with their own children and know them best. Dr. Fritz just ignored my suggestion and blindly delayed all the diagnosis till surgery becomes necessary. Forever, I am questioning myself: Why didn't I resort to second opinions (my baby was hooked to IV, but still...)? why didn't I stick with my gut feeling? I just hope other parents will not have those questions being asked for their rest of life. If a doctor can ignore mom's gut feeling once, I will forever question his personality and professionalism as a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

too talktive, but not scientific. very rough, not helpful at all, specially with babies.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

Wow....we saw Dr. Fritz for 4 years and thought he was great! My son was having breathing difficulties, he got us priority appt for an xray, brought us right back to read them and followed up personally for almost a month until my son was completely well. It is a shame that some people are so unhappy.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

I wish I read this website earlier. It seems that I am not alone. Dr. Fritz is not competent at all: too relaxing and careless. He should go back to the med school or change his profession.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

This group cares about money more than their kids. Go to them for immunization shots are fine (perhaps not). But don’t count on them when your kids are sick, because they didn’t bother to proscribe any diagnosis when my son was sick. Therefore, my son missed the best time to treat his problem ending up in the surgery room. It is the greatest pity I have in my life to have my son been seen by this group and by Dr. Gerard Fritz. I would never use them, even though they are close to home. Family doctors are the first line defense againest serious problems. Without a caring, competent family doctor, it is impossible to have peace of mind. Sometimes we have to count on pediatricians for our kids’ healthiness, but picking this somerset pediatric group, or Dr. Gerard Fritz will lead to greatest regrets.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2006

Dr. Gerard Donohue Fritz's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warren, NJ