Ratings for Dr. James R. Bland

This doctor is a pathological liar and a cheater. He is only in it for the money.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Bland is an excellent phycisian. He answered all my questions and was very professional. He knew of all the newest treatments that I had read about online and was very nice.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Whoever posted the first comment is a moron he is extremely professional and nice to every one I have talked to that he has treated. Maybe if you had a problem it was your own personal problem and I'm sure doctors would love to have machines treat patients like you that are conpletely unappreciative of the fact that he is trying to save you life. Say thank you and stop hurting his name

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I have tried to report Dr. Bland to Tanner Medical but so far they have done nothing about it. He acts like he really doesn't care about his patients even when their lives are at risk. He routinely fails to inform me about the treatment of my illness and makes it hard to learn what medicines he is giving me. He is not very professional and I am afraid that he will harass me if I seek out a second opinion. I hope that I live long enough to use the Kanzius RF cancer machine some day. Maybe that machine will eliminate the need for oncologists altogether and help get people like Dr. Bland out of the medical profession.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. James R. Bland's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Carrollton, GA