Ratings for Dr. Theresa Colosi

At my first and only appointment, the receptionist took my insurance information, then called my name to see the doctor. After a brief introduction to the doctor, the receptionist interrupted us to tell me that the doctors was out-of-network. I took my xrays and walked out of the office. Who wants to see an oncologist if the insurance isn't going to pay 100%? Then the doctor had the nerve to charge me $480.00. When the bill was questioned, they said I had to pay the full amount of the bill. However, due to the doctor being in contract with Beech Street, I was not required to pay the remaining amount of the bill. They reported it to a credit agency and now I've wasted multiple hours trying to correct it. When trying to explain to the receptionist, she became irate and hung up on me. The office staff is unprofessional and rude. The doctor is unscrupulous for charging me $480.00 for a non-visit.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. Theresa Colosi's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Wellpoint