Ratings for Dr. Jonathan A. Borden

Dr. Borden is terrific. I have been to numerous other doctors who haven't helped me. He went through my other tests, ordered a new MRI and then immediately found the problem! He gave me and my husband a discussion of options as well as showing us models. I had surgery and felt better immediately. We are thrilled.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I would not take my dog to Mr. Borden. He was arrogant, short, had not knowledge of my past medical history, nor did he even know what medicine I was on. He had no concern for my pain or the fact I had seen 6 orthopedic doctor before they sent me to a Neurosurgeon. My EMG's came back positive for inguinal nerve damage, and had severe pain for almost 3 years. My MRI came back positive for impinged nerve in my spine. He did one twist on my leg and said it was my hip and told me to go on a diet. He was unkind and walked out of the room, I didn't know weather to leave or stay until a nurse would release me. The PA that saw me the week before saw the pain I was in when she examined me. I am a pastor and tried to explain to him I was unable to stand for longer than 10 minutes. I am walking with a Cain and in chronic pain documented on my charts if he would have taken the time to read my history. The staff also was aware of how rude he was. I have never given a doctor a bad review even if they were not pleasant, but in my opinion he may be a good surgeon, but certainly has no compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

He has a great reputation -- he did my doctors back surgery!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I had terrible arm pain and weakness (couldn't lift my right arm). My neighbour recommended him. They go me in right away and then scheduled surgery. He put in a new disc into my neck. Outpatient surgery. I got better and back to work right away. Needless to say we are thrilled.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Staff efficient, helpful, caring. Dr. B explained options & +/- of them to help me make an intelligent decision. Very straight-forward in responses which I find great.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Great!!! Lived in pain for 4 years before surgery. Now less than one inch scar in lower back and I'm pain free.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

I have a pituitary tumor. I have not seen or spoken to Dr. Borden in almost 2 years. My complaint has more to do with his staff. My headaches have gotten worse. On Sept. 9, 2008 I phoned Dr. Borden's office to see if I should move up my MRI, due in Novemeber. Kim said she would check with Dr. Borden & let me know. I did not hear from her. I called back twice the latest being being yesterday morning and spoke to a Mary Ellen and a Pat, respectively. Each time it was as if I had never called though they admitted they had notes that I called. Each said they would call me back. As of today, 9/23 at 4:30 I have not heard from them. I will call again, but I am tempted to pick up my records and find another doctor. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Saved me from a very tough life, Had a L5S1 Ferstrom ball instead of trad fusion. Staff was beyond anything I could ever imagine. a+

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

My back feels better than it has in 10 years! A miracle.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

Dr. Jonathan A. Borden's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med