Ratings for Dr. Archna Sood

Dr. Sood never struck me as a person who didn't listen to what I had to say. She listens and put down what we say on her computer, in our records. She doesn't prescribe medicine unless she has to. I like her thoroughness. I think when it comes to Medicare, they "tie her hands" in our care with all the limitations and referral process. He staff has always been very nice and helpful to my husband and I. We go early in the morning for appointments and Dr. Sood is always punctual.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

This doctor refuses to listen to her patients and will even talk over them. Shows little to no interest in whatever problems you might be having. My last visit with her I never even got to discuss the problem that had brought me in, she actually walked off while I was talking to her. I have never dealt with a doctor like this. I have had her for about a year and a half now and have been hoping she would improve. I have decided to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Staff: cold, like calling you "sweetie"; No follow through until we started complaining. Helpfulness: does not listen and prefers to lecture. Interrupted when we were explaining situation. I had to insist that she stop talking and listen to our concerns. I would never refer to her. We filed complaints with Citizen's Choice regarding this physician.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

WITHOUT A DOUBT THE DOCTOR KNOWS HER STUFF. SHE IS STRAIGHT FORWARD AND DOESN'T CANDY CODE WHAT NEEDS TO BE SAID. I'VE BEEN WITH HER SINCE 2010 AND ALTHOUGH SHE MIGHT BE A BIT RESERVED WHEN IT COMES TO EMOTIONS SHE DOES CARE ABOUT GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF THINGS TO FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON WITH HER PATIENTS. HER STAFF HAS GOTTEN BETTER AND FRIENDLIER WINCH IS A VAST IMPROVEMENT FROM WHEN I FIRST STARTED AND YOU CAN USUALLY GET AN APPOINTMENT WITHIN A DAY OR TWO. THE ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT ALTHOUGH THEY MIGHT CALL YOU INTO A ROOM RIGHT AWAY IT MIGHT STILL BE ANOTHER 45 MIN TO AN HOUR BEFORE SHE SEES YOU. THE GOOD THING SHE WILL TAKE HER TIME WITH YOU AND NOT MAKE YOU FEEL RUSHED.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

While this doctor has vast knowledge it is as though she is sponsored by drug companies. She has been very apt to prescribe medication rather than seeking the cause of the ailment. Her office staff are never the same people, and treat the patients as if they were cattle.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. Archna Sood's Credentials

• J N Med Coll, Aligarh Muslim Univ, Aligarh, Up, India (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Illinois