Ratings for Dr. Peter A. Lipson

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

This doctor does not respect parental involvement in medical decision making.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

This guy speaks out in favor of vaccines and water fluoridation. Thinks doctors should not speak otherwise about these controversial issues. I question having anyone as my doctor who does not believe in First Amendment rights. See article here: http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/arizona-anti-vaccine-doctor-to-keep-his-license-medical-board-rules-7511301

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I can't disagree more with the previous posts. I find Dr. Lipson to be a valuable professional who has guided and treated me and my teenage daughters on various health care matters. He is honest, respectful and meets my very high expectations. Great sense of humor too. I think he is a keeper! Judge for yourself.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Peter Lipson is an arrogant man. He has little knowledge on how to listen to his patients. I had a terrible experience with him and ended up to the emergency and admitted to the hospital for one week since he would not listen to what I was telling him. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Not for me. Prefer someone older and experienced. He was rude too and not very nice.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Worth a try. Get in there and form your own opinion. I would never go back. Your mileage may vary. Good luck. As with all health care staff these days... keep your eyes and ears open.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Exceedingly knowlegeable. Asked great questions. Easy to relate to. Creative thinking. Staff is poor. Seems like a bunch of clock-punchers. Too many. They may not care about me, but Dr. Lipson does. I feel very well taken care of as his patient.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. Peter A. Lipson's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This guy is the epitome of a 1950s doctor. Arrogant and unapologetic. Does not listen and short with people who are looking for answers. "

May 13, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor does not respect parental involvement in medical decision making. "

January 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This guy speaks out in favor of vaccines and water fluoridation. Thinks doctors should not speak otherwise about these controversial issues. I question having a..."

July 27, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=164098'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014