Ratings for Dr. Alexander Sorokurs

I had an AMAZING experience with Dr. Sorokurs at Bonita Surgical Center in San Dimas. He is a great anesthesiologist !!!! I didn't even know he ad already placed the IV in my hand!! Great care before and after surgery. Highly recomended!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Had rhinoplasty sx on 3-31-2016 Mr sorokurs made feel safe and comfortable I will admitted I'm afraid of needles and can honestly say I felt nothing at all when it was tim for me to go under....thanx for everything very pleasant environment

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I have been under Dr Sorokurs for 4 years and he has always shown professionalism and excellent care for is patients. In the past I had anesthesiologist that have injected to much meds waking up feeling nauseous and sick but have never experienced those symptoms with Dr Sorokurs. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I have had multiple surgeries. Its very difficult to find my veins and very painful I didn't feel the IV being placed by the Doctor. Very entertaining kept me laughing as he joked and hummed a tune as I drifted to sleep the best pre and post anesthesia I have had.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Benn seeing Dr. Sorukuurs for many years. I highly recommend him. It's always a pleasure having him as my Anesthesiologist. I love him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I have had been at Dr. Sorokurs office for three procedures, and I must say I have never been treated so well from beginning to the end of my visit. His staff is the greatest. I have never meet such a great staff through out any hospital visits. His and his staff is the best. thanks again..

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

I had my surgery 6 months ago. I was very nerves going in for surgery but after meeting with Dr. Sorokurs I was not as nerves anymore but then it was time for the IV. Oh no, I'm very scared of needles but I didn't even feel a thing when he insert the needle. Dr. Sorokurs woke me up after surgery and made sure I was very comfortable and that I had no pain. I would love to take Dr. Sorokurs with me anytime I have a surgery! I will recommend him and the staff to everybody I know!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

On August 19, 2013 I had my 3rd surgery done with Dr. Sorokurs. Yes, three surgeries, lapband,tummy tuck and last my neck lift. What more can I say...he is absolutely the best anesthesiologist there is. No pain when he puts in the IV's, talks and sings to you the whole time, which makes you smile, and then...you wake up, all done!!! No grogginess, no nausea and you feel comfortable. He and his team, Sergio, Martin and Gloria which he personally trained for the last seven years, are the greatest group of people you want in the room while the surgery is performed. I will trust no one else now to be my anesthesiologist but Dr. Sorokurs. Thanks Dr. S, see you soon! Ursula

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Sorokurs is a very nice doctor. He was very good at helping me keep my nerves under control before my surgery. I was very nervous about getting an IV. I did not even know when Dr. Sorokurs inserted my IV. Dr. Sorokus serenaded me with a lovey song before the anesthesia kicked in. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Wonderful anesthesiologist! Great bed-side manner. Makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed. Explains in detail what is to take place. If you're lucky he'll sing you to sleep! LOL

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Alexander Sorokurs's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Harvard-Pilgrim